1. Early in the meeting

The Players .

Xiao Zhan => Adult man turns 36 years old

Xiao Zhan => Adult man turns 36 years old. However, it didn't look old. Sweet and soft though sometimes cold.

But what if there are people who look exactly like him and worse. That person is the life companion.

Wang Yibo => as a handsome 18 year old man

Wang Yibo => as a handsome 18 year old man. Despite his young age. He did not show any spoiled. Have a life companion who has vowed a sacred promise that unexpectedly always gives anything, which will faithfully obey his wishes. 

They will be united in the bond of same-sex cuoples. The one where both men don't understand ....

Differences ntur that become, a differences.however, it gives another sensation....

Happy reading =>*********

you name it, the dicision of a Wang Yibo is the bitterest in his life. The decision that will melulttilah bacherol life for 18 years .

Yes, a man whose full name is Wang Yibo is being turned arouand and decorated like a prince by several famous brand models that are now attached to his level. He even had to growl upsed when his hair pulled here and there just to be neatly arrangged.

If only what they did made Yibo happy maybe, he will make peace with his heart and try to smile. Will not glare or dismiss the hands of the servants prepared by nis father not only glaring, if possible Yibo also wants to spray using coffee on a table not far away, he sits Then throw to the servant's face.

But that was only Wang Yibo's fantasy.

Yes, today is a silly wedding planned by his father. The one without permission or ask permission from him and immediately said yes. And what makes Yibo dizzy seven around is a prospective husbans. Ah shit !
You also call it yibo. He was a man and why did his father even set him up with a man who had never even seen Yibo stuff. His face, how his nature even he did not know. Then on what basis was he arranget .
Ah, if I remember correctly, a personol driver told his father. The man's Full Name is Xiao Zhan, 36 years old and is the richest son in the country producing these great athletes whose companies are based in the field of selling auto parts and are of international standard.