2. Merried life

Don't plagiat.

Happy reading 🐰🐰🐰

After entering the beijing airport, Yang Yibo and Zhan walked hand in hand to the car. As usual, they seemed to live in their respective worlds. There is no more conversation let alone have to hold love like a bride. Because they will not do that .

If Xiao Zhan looks busy fiddling whith his cellphone, then Yibo prefers to close his eyes for a moment. After struggling with a very tiring mariage and not accepting the fact that he already had a life partne, he had to rest his brain and eyes. Let Xiao Zhan and his personal secretary talk, who had been discussing business, illness or whatever because Yibo himself did not understand. To the extent that they forget the handsome man who had slept in the back seat.....

"What about after marriage ?"
The secretary named complete Wengning smiled as he loughed furiously  at the boss's expression even though his best friend who turned pale at the question earlier. Moreover, the man chose silence.

  " What ? Nothing special. He's still a kid."
Wening increasingly chuckled.
  " So you want him to grow up. The can you be free to do such a pervert ? hearing that made Xiao Zhan shake his head. Indeed his friend likes to joke.

" But Xiao Zhan, after all you are merriad. There must be a mediator between you. He is your legal partner. So you must guide him. Don't be so cold". Xiao Zhan bowed. Glancing at Yibo who had fallen asleep in the back. After that he nodded weakly .

" I know, however he is my responsibility now!"
  " Ehey Zhan Zhan already knows how to take responsibility." goda Wening again that Zhan responded with shake.
  " It's not like that, I promised his father."  Wening only nodded in understanding. It feels like he wants to lough out loud to see his best friend can put his face down so listless. Which is not as usual, raised his face high and indoctrine anyone that he is the mont powerful and powerful. But, all that was lost for a teenage boy who has a height of 180 cm. Even Wening realized that it seemed that Xiao Zhan Would soon be te maid who would give anything to the white man.

  " So this marriage happened because of the luck of the parents' matchmaking. Or did you plan it to be side by side with Yibo ?" Wening asket again, making Xiao Zhan queit.

" It's not my specialty to drop self-esteem  in pursuit of someone's love. This is purely because of the arrangget marriage of my father.

Wening chuckled at the answer from Xiao Zhan until two sentences came out.
Considering who Xiao Zhan was, he wouldn't say that long. Although he suonded a little angry, he knew the man was nerveus.

The car continued to walk along the busy beijing road, there were no conversations along the way. Neiter Xiao Zhan nor Wening chose silenci with each other.
If Wening focused on driving, then Xiao Zhan would endlessly glance at the man behind who still seemed to be sleeping comfortably.

Xiao Zhan's lips raised carved a smile that I rarery noticed. but just seeing her life partner who seemed to be sleeping peacefully made those lips unable to prevented from smiling.

Wang Yibo, the handsome man leading cute and sweet, was the only man who clould turn Xiao zhan's life upside down.

If you think this is based on an arrangget marriage, maybe because Mr. Xiao and Mrs Xiao are very aggressively looking for a partner for Xiao Zhan, but that doesn't mean Xiao Zhan accepted it arranget marriage to Wang Yibo receive without protest.
Funny indeed! Jusd because seeing Yibo smile had made the handsome man's chest rumble.
An unexpected meeting at the hospital. And the first smile that Xiao Zhan saw.
Yes, consider this crazy. He was pouinding not to a beautiful girs but a teenage boy who was known to be cold an not talkative. He remembers, even the man would only say yes or no when asked.
The one where mom and dad want to match yibo. Without thinking he accepted.