8. Instincts

Sorry Typo 😘🥰

Wang Yibo slowly opened his eyes as he felt a gentle touch between his forehead and head.

  " Ge-ge." Yibo's gutter cracked to find Xiao Zhan smiling softly while still extending his hand.

  " How is it, still doesn't feel good ?"

Hearing that, the memory of a night passing through his head without command, no doubt he immediaty gasped open the blanked and found his body that was still naked.  

Oh, Wang Yibo, you enjoyed it last night don't be like a woman in virginity. It does not reflect your quiet self. He is your own Xiao Zhan husband.

Yibo nervously pulled back the blanket and looked away. Little upset because remembering what happened last night. Yibo knew, in the end he would do that too. But, can't a little elegan not drunk like last night. And another very rude. Even Yibo still feels pain in his buttocks.

  " Gege was very rude last night . Yibo said nervously."

  " I'm sorry. Gege doesn's know why hi is out of control." Xiao Zhan replied slowly with regret. He stretched his hand back to rub Yibo's head that was reluctant to look at him. Shame and annoyance mixed together.

  " Don't drink anymore." Yibo replied hoarsely, couldn't bear to look at Xiao Zhan's very guilty face.
   It was very different from Xiao Zhan whom he had known a month ago. Full at outhority and power. But today, Yibo sees him like a child who admits his mistakes to his parents.

  " Sorry, Gege has often avoided drinking. Because, Gege often does strange things. And Gege is very. Sorry to do that last night.

  " Indeed what Gege would have done if there were no me." Yibo asked, a little wary if he would do the same thing with others as he had treated Yibo last night.

Xiao Zhan cleared his throat, nervously wanting to explain. " Gege likes to undreess until he is naked in any place.

Hah !

  " Yes Gege likes to undress anywhere." Xiao Zhan repeated.

Yibo sighed in relief and held a smile " Thank God."

  " How grateful, that's a Shame." Xiao Zhan protested.
  " Gege even had to be arrested by the police, because it was thought to be a pervert.

Wang Yibo just giggled, feeling the soft touch of Xiao Zhan on his head and he said.

  " Then, how ?"

" Yes what, papa and mama who have to spend, because they want family insurance."

  " Oh next time means I have to be by Gege's side when I'm drunk." Yibo answered.

Xiao Zhan noded, " So please forgive Gege."

  " Yes, oh yes, what time is Yibo going to the hospital." Yibo was about to sit down but forgot what was happening on his ass, he screamed muffed.

  " Aaa-hhh." he cried. It really hurts Yibo doesn't lie.

" Why does it still hurt.?" Xiao Zhan asked worried, immadiately holding Yibo's body in his arms.

Yes, it hurts, you threw it overnight without heating or other ingredients. And the man is still a virgin. Yibo nodded with his eyes closed, feeling Xiao Zhan's caress on his back that felf comfortable.

  " Yes, Yibo doesn't need to go to the hospital. Later, Gege has permission from Dr. Shan.

" B-but,"