4. Zewun Hospital

Happy Reading (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤

🐰🐰🐰🐰

In a bright morning atmosphere in the city of beijing. It looks quite crowded, even though today has entered saturday where all from various groups both scool childer students or private and civil employees will be off. But that does not apply to a great and experienced doctor Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan even continued to run from one patient to another without fatigue. He forgot who he was the safety of patients in the emergency room was very important. as a different experet, Xiao Zhan must do it .

" You're not home?" asked cristoper, an orthopedic expret who worked at this luxury hospital. He handeda can of drinks to Xiao Zhan who looked tired and sat in the patient's waiting room with him.

" Soon."

" Why.? Cristoper asked in surprise, however this workaholic was. He comes home when there is a party. at his house, and that's if he wants.if you go carzy, you won't be wiling. But this, what's the wind? "

  " It's okay. Xiao Zhan said with a faint smile opening the drink can the gulping it down.

By the way, he remembered something, especially when Yibo's words yesterday made him aware and Xiao Zhan cukckled unconsciously. How could he have though that Xiao Zhan worked without a position ?

  " Zhan, What's up ? Is there something funny." Cristoper asked, surprised to find the little laughter of this fly-lined man.

Xiao Zhan shook his head. Righ back up to finish the job. However, when the memory of Yibo's words lanst night he stopped.

  " Cris, I want to ask? Will there be a student doing research at this hospital ?" 

Christoper, who did see the juornal every year, and he also who noded, noded.

  " Yeah, why ? Do you not like it ? " Xiao Zhan just noded and then turned to leave Chirtoper in confusion.

Who could actually make Xiao Zhan smile so broadly like that ? Afther that ludicrous afternoon incident, Yibo was as much as posible avoiding Xiao Zhan, he was not ready to appear himself in front of Xiao Zhan, let alone remember he was impudently hugging him.

  " Heol, Yibo was unconscious yesterday. And Yibo is really ashamed. In fact, they have been playing ninja for the past two days. Yibo, who came home from college, went to sleep when Xiao Zhan returned and Yibo left early in the morning.

  " Xiao Zhan upsed ? Of course, although early in the morning coffe is availabe. He also wanted to see Yibo's face.  But whatever power he also did not understand what to do.

  " Wang Yibo are you sleeping ? Xiao Zhan asked, slowly glancing at the white body huddled on a thick blanked.
And when I found there was no answer. Xiao Zhan sighed again, glancing at the nighstand no the table that was still showing eight o'clock at nigt.

Yibo who was melte or he deliberetely avoided it. That was Xiao Zhan's thoughts righ now. And that also makes it awry.

  " Yes, it's good night." Xiao Zhan said with a tired breath, then walked to the romm to wash up. After his body properly entered the bathromm, Yibo immediately opened his eyes, stretching his muscles which felt achy when pretending to sleep. Then he lay back to stare at the sky of the room which had the motif of clouds that seemed elegant.

Yibo did not expect, if now almost a month he has become a life partner of Xiao Zhan. Noting interesting happened in her wedding that ofthen happens like korean dramas. Fighting, then fighting, jealousy, etc. In fact, their household life is very flat. There is nothing special.