Mob of the Dead -Sal Deluca x Female Reader

The hordes of the undead that chased you and your crew for hours had no longer chased you. You rested on the ground, closing your eyes. "Hey, beautiful" A familiar male voice said. You opened your eyes to see Sal Deluca, the boss of the mafia you participated in. You were the underground doctor for the mob. "Hey, Sal" you said, tiredly. "Whatcha doin'? You tired?" Sal chuckled. "Yeah...Feel like I'm knock the fuck out" You responded. "Haha, I feel the same way. Can't stand those little fuckers chasing after us" Sal said, sitting next to you. "Mhmm.." you agreed. "How about I take you to your cell to sleep, you ain't sleeping on the ground on my watch" Sal said throwing his arm over your shoulder to guide you to your cell. "Cell it is then..." He said, looking at you already asleep. Even though you were asleep, you could feel Sal carrying you through the halls full of corpses. You finally felt yourself on your cell bed. You clutched the sheets and threw them over you. You also felt lips touch your forehead. You knew it was Sal and secretly smiled. "Goodnight, (Y/N)" Sal whispered.

  (3 HOURS LATER....)

You woke up to hear faint gunshots and also felt someone shaking your shoulders firmly. "We gotta go!" Said one of the members named Albert Arlington. He held his hand out as you grabbed it and then ran out of your cell, letting his hand go. "How'd you sleep?" Sal asked, all overprotective like while reloading his gun. From behind you, another one of the members passed you your own gun. His name was Billy Handsome. "We'd best get ready for that big fucker to come!" The third member named Finn O'Leary said. "Not enough ammo in my gun.." Billy said, reloading as well. You too reloaded and got ready to shoot at the undead. "BRING IT ON, DIRT-BAGS!!" Billy yelled beginning to shoot. Everyone began to shoot, too. The five of you, still tired, finally finished off the last zombie. "... Whoo....when we leave this fucking place, I'm gonna hop on my bed and sleep" Finn said. "Can't say no to that" Billy agreed. You looked over at Sal who was sitting by the Juggernaut perk, panting because of how tired he was. "Sal?" You said, walking over to him. "(Y/N)? You need somethin'?" Sal said, sleepily. "No...just making sure your holding up fine" you responded, sitting down next to him. "Haha... don't worry about me, beautiful, let me worry about you only" Sal chuckled softly, before holding your hand. His brown eyes met your (E/C) eyes. He smiled at you and rested his palm on your cheek. "So sleepy" Sal teased. You giggled and said "You cheeky fucker". The other three mobsters looked over and smirked. "Sal's definitely planning to kiss her" Billy whispered, trying to hold his laugh. "He wants to do the do with her" Albert teased as the other two tried so hard not to laugh. "Ya' know I can hear you three" you laughed. "Come on, we know you two want to kiss!" Finn laughed. Sal shot Finn a dirty look and then burst out laughing. "Do it, DO IT, DO IT!" The mobsters chanted. You and Sal looked at each other, turning red as a tomato. "I ain't gonna be a little bitch!" Sal said, holding your hand up. You felt him hungrily press his lips against yours, feeling your face turn completely red and visible. You kissed him back and smiled. "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" The three yelled, jumping up. As you both pushed away from each other, you smiled at him and he smiled back. "I fuckin' love you" Sal said. "I fuckin' love you even more" you giggled.