(Fever) Finn O'Leary x Female Reader

Quick disclaimer! In YOUR POV, you don't actually have a pregnant mom, unless you do, but it's fine. This is just a little fantasy story. All y'all Finn or any other character from Mob of the Dead lovers, don't go TOOO crazy with this and don't take it too seriously. Thank you! Enjoy :3 AND lastly, I will be putting some music that is romantic to ME. <3 NOW, enjoy UwU.

Finn's POV -

I was walking somewhere....following a sound of a girl, upset. She was muttering swear words under her breath while seemingly scribbling on a paper. I finally got to her cell, she was pissed. It was (Y/N). "Fuck!" She whisper-shouted. The girl scattered her paper off of her cell bed and took her shiv out to shine it. After a few seconds, she just gagged and dropped the shiv. She vomited in the prison toilet. I didn't want to interrupt her, but I just when inside of the cell anyways. "Umm...(Y/N)? Are you alright?" I asked, worried. (Y/N) turned her head directly to look at me, standing near the cell door. "I-I'm fine, Finn... don't worry about me..." (Y/N) panted, wiping her mouth with her sleeve. I entered the cell all the way and crouched down next to (Y/N). Once again, she began to throw up more. Without hesitation, I rubbed her back with one hand while with the other, I placed it on her shoulder.

No one's POV -

(Y/N) looked at Finn and smiled. "You shouldn't be too close to me, Finn, I would pass the sickness on to you"
(Y/N) said, weakly. She patted Finn's hand and walked out of her cell. As she got up to go to wherever she was going, Finn followed behind her, without noticing.

(Y/N)'s POV -

Why do I feel so sick now? Nobody here is sick, but me! I just wish I was home with my mom and dad. I didn't even get the chance to see my baby sister. Before I was sent to Alcatraz, mom was pregnant with my sister. I've only been here for about six months now, I was sentenced to stay here for 5 years, which makes me 28 years old. I went to take a shower to see if I felt better, which usually did. I remember always wanting to stay clean every time mom told me to shower. Seems like no matter what I do, throws memories over my head and kills me like if it were in a war. Now, I just don't even want to shower.

No one's POV -

Finn watched by a corner and saw (Y/N) sitting down on the ground. "(Y/N), you wanna tell me what's wrong?" Finn said, putting his hand on (Y/N)'s forehead. Before
(Y/N) could respond, Finn interrupted her sentence. "Oh shit, your head feels like straight up fire" Finn exclaimed. "It's probably just my month, I guess...it happens to me" (Y/N) said, looking down to not make eye contact with Finn. Finn made (Y/N) look up at him by resting his palm on (Y/N)'s chin. "I'll make sure to take good care of you. Because I CARE about you" Finn said, smiling. His smile made (Y/N) smile back. The both of them had been friends even before they were sent to Alcatraz, but this time, Finn and (Y/N) were almost forming something else rather than being friends. They both leaned in close to each other's face, and before they knew it, their lips were touching.
(Y/N) closed her eyes as she felt Finn's hands on her waist

As (Y/N) pulled away, smiling, Finn suddenly pulled her back, pressing his lips against hers. She widened her eyes but kissed back. Again, they pulled away, panting this time. "It won't matter if I get sick, at least we'd both be sick, together" Finn said. (Y/N) smiled and said "I liked it". The two rested in the shower room together and fell asleep.

Author Chan/Me; "I am extremely sorry if this story is too short -.-. That's just me being the lazy-ass author that I am :') Hope y'all enjoyed, anyways ❤️✌️"