Weasel x Female Reader (Prt.2)- End

(Y/N)'s POV-

It's been a while since I've heard from any sign of a human being, well just me and my crew. We're the only living people. I really want to know how the rest of the world is. Do they look dead like some of these creepy, undead, pieces of...shit that I've seen around here for some time? Right now, Alcatraz is the worst place to be. Fucking sucks to be here.

No one's POV-

(Y/N) got up off of the ground and walked towards the gondola. She stopped dead in her tracks. Someone had already used the gondola to get down to the docks. "Holy shit!" (Y/N) exclaimed. She had been startled by the person using the gondola, got up back to the area full of cells, where (Y/N) was standing. "Scared you, huh?" Billy said. "Billy, what the fuck!? I thought you were some fucking creep or something!" (Y/N) responded. Billy chuckled and walked past her. "Sorry about that!". (Y/N) giggled and rolled her eyes. As she took the gondola down to the docks, she surprisingly ran into her secret crush, Al. "Ah! Sorry, (Y/N). I should've faced forwards instead of walking backwards...you know how jumpy I've been lately" Al said, embarrassed. "You're alright" (Y/N) said, smiling. She walked down the stairs to the citadel tunnels and didn't realize Al followed behind her.

(Y/N)'d POV-

I had gotten one small jumpscare by Billy, one surprise by Al, and now I don't need to be jumpy about mostly anything else. Even though I was facing forwards, I some how knew that Al was following behind me. He is quite a stealthy person, but I only know when he's around.

No one's POV-

(Y/N) finally got to the tunnels, where a glowing green gas canister stood. She picked the can up and turned around. "You need any help?" Al said, smiling. (Y/N) smiles back and nicely says "I can handle it, thanks". Al nods and continues to follow behind (Y/N). A third surprise startled (Y/N) as both her and Al went upstairs towards the shower rooms and out to the roof. "GAH! Finn, Jesus Christ! D-don't do that again!" (Y/N) said, chuckling nervously. "You mind forgiving me? You kinda scared the fuck outta me, too" Finn teased. "Yeah, sure. I won't do it again. UNLESS, if I don't keep being so damn jumpy about everything here," (Y/N) laughed along with Finn and Al. "Well, see you on the flight" Finn joked. "Oh. Ha. Ha" (Y/N) said. "It's not a joke" Finn laughed, walking away.

(10 MINUTES LATER)-

A few minutes later, everyone gathered on the roof to build and refuel the plane to take off. "Shit, well that's that. Everybody ready?" Sal asked. "Yeah," Billy said. "Alright, everyone on". Al got on first and helped (Y/N) on the plane with him. Once everyone had gotten on, the plane took off. (Y/N) held on Al's arm, tightly. Al put his arm around her shoulder to keep her from looking down. "Oh, shit.....we're gonna crash!" Finn exclaimed. (Y/N) already knew that everyone was going to scream and land on the bridge, just like those many times fighting off hordes and flying to the bridge. "Here we are again..." (Y/N) muttered to herself. Billy ran towards the Pack-a-Punch machine and upgraded. "They'll fucking die with this" Billy said, smiling creepily. He glanced over at (Y/N) as she made eye contact with Billy as well. "You gonna upgrade? I'll do it for you" He insisted. "No, no, no....I have...uh...enough" (Y/N) dismissed his concern. "Allllriigghhttt" Billy said, raising both eyebrows. Everyone upgraded and got ready to shoot at Brutus and the undead. "FUCKING HELL! HE'S HERE!" Sal yelled. (Y/N) shot at Brutus along with the other four guys. "DIE, YOU FUCKING CRAZY BASTARD!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "RAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!" Brutus screamed as he finally fell on the ground. "Again, about time he fell on the fuckin' ground!" Sal muttered. "We should head back to the prison..." Al whispered to (Y/N). "Sure" she responded, looking back before following Al. Soon, Sal, Finn, and Billy all followed as well. Back at the prison, the five revived themselves and headed toward the docks, where the mystery box was located.