Billy x Weasel (Albert)- LeMoN :<

QUICK DISCLAIMER! I will have a few rules before this bootiful story starts ÙwÚ Here they are!

1; I will allow gay ships :w
2; I will warn the reader when lemon starts 0^0
3; I won't allow anything TAKEN TOO FAR! >:0 (Meaning I don't allow any suicidal thoughts, self harm, ect.)
4; (Not really a rule, but o k a y ) Andriod_RK800 did help me with this story. So thanks gurl :3 (During a Mob of the Dead Roleplay TTwTT)
AND 5; When I say (With "this person" or that "person" it's in their perspective in what they are doing. (So your gonna see those words repeatedly -.-
-Anyways.....

E-N-J-O-Y-! ~

Albert was in the Wardens office, working on the Blundergat. Him and the guys did need a good Wonder Weapon, after all. A few seconds later, Billy walks in on Albert. "Whatcha doing, scrub?" Billy said, smiling. Albert looks up, with a slight help escaping his throat. "Working on the Blundergat, and also my name is Albert...or 'The Weasel' like you guys call me. Not 'scrub' " Al reclaims, gently. "Haha. Sorry about that Al" Billy teased. Albert smiles and rolls his eyes. "Did you need anything?" Billy asked. Al shakes his head. "No, just something to drink, please" He said. "Sure, what do you want to drink?" Billy asks again. "Electric Cherry" Al says, wiping the sweat off of his brow. Billy nods and walks off. Al sighs, sitting in the Wardens chair. A minute later, Billy returns with two perks in his hands. "Here ya' go" Billy reclaimed, smiling softly. "Why'd you get two drinks, Billy?" Al asks, quirking an eyebrow. "One for me and one for you" Billy responds, handing Al his drink. Al shrugs and nods, popping the cap off of the perk, taking a sip. Billy takes a sip as well, putting the drink down and patting his chest to clear his throat. "These drinks are pretty strong" he exclaimed. Al chuckles softly and nods. "Yeah, it kinda tastes like blueberries and cherries". "Lucky you, mine tastes like medicine" Billy laughed. "Which one did you get?" Al asks. "Well, I made a quick stop by that one area by the shower room and grabbed myself Double Tap" Billy said, looking down sounding a bit off. "What's wrong, Bill?" Albert asks a little worried. "Tired" Billy quickly responds as if nothing was wrong. Al bites his lip and nods, sighing softly. "Alright, Billy.." he said in a low tone. Al goes back to working on the Wonder Weapon, looking in his journal every now and then. "Uh, you could go ahead and finish off your gun... I'm gonna go rest" Billy said, getting up. Al nods hesitantly. "Okay, Billy. If you need anything, call me" he insists. "Thanks" Billy said, walking off. He continued walking, looking behind him to make sure nobody was following him or near him. Instead of walking towards his cell, he made his way towards the gondola.

(With Al)~

Al had a weird feeling, so he quit working on the weapon for now and made his way towards the roof.

(With Billy)~

At the docks, Billy almost ran into Finn, who was continuously stabbing a zombie. Billy quickly turned towards the Juggernog and walked to the citadel tunnels and up. He felt his hand trembling a bit and made a fist. "Snap the fuck out of it, Bill...damn it..." He thought to himself.

(With Al)-

Albert makes it to the roof, seeing Sal working on the plane. "Need some help, boss?" Al said. Sal just nodded and Al began helping him.

(With Billy)-

Billy walks upstairs out of the citadel tunnels and back at the Double Tap location. He sighs and slides down the wall, looking at the ground. He crossed his arms over his knees, trying to get his grasp back to reality.

(With Al)-

While Al was helping Sal build the last few parts of the plane, he couldn't stop thinking about Billy. He wanted to help him but he didn't want Billy to snap.