Day 47 3rd May 2020

There's 3,767 cases in Northern Ireland, 186,599 in the UK and 21,506 in Ireland. They're meant to be getting antibody tests in the next 2 weeks to find out who's had Covid-19. I don't think my family will be able to get it since my dad couldn't even find out if he had it when he went to the hospital.

My mum and I had a bad cough, fever and body aches back in February but we've no idea if it was Covid-19 or just the flu. It'd be nice to have had it and gotten over it, but we probably won't be able to find out.

When I got up I watched You've Been Framed and there was a really funny bit where a kitten hit a dog and the dog ended up sitting on the kitten. I hope the kitten is alright.

Then I did some more work on my dissertation and I sent it to my supervisor. Hopefully I won't have too much to correct.

I half watched Night at the Museum 3 because it was on the TV. It's one of my favourite movie series but I haven't watched the 3rd one in a while. 

Then I watched House of Games and they did a round where the answer was from letters in the contestants names. It was funny when they had to find answers for JB Gill, his two answers were Jill and Bill because his name is so short.

I was going to watch Goodfellas but I couldn't because the movie was a HD DVD and not a Blue Ray. Our HD player is upstairs and we couldn't be bothered going up to watch it. So we watched Scarface instead.

It's a movie with Al Pacino and Michelle pfeiffer in it. Al played a guy called Tony who moved to America from Cuba. He gets involved with a drug cartel and he becomes greedy and he kills a lot of people. I won't say more in case I spoil it, I thought the movie was good.

Then I watched Grey's Anatomy and Koracick helped a rich guy to change his medical history because the guy's rocket or satellite had crashed or something. So Koracick said that he'd had a brain problem and the guy gave Koracick a lot of money.

Vic and Jackson broke up because they were arguing about where she was living. I haven't watched Station 19, so it would probably make more sense if I watched it. But my parents don't like it, so I don't get to watch it often.

Link and Amelia got back together and he's the father of the baby. I'm really happy because I love those two together, I really hope it'll work out between them.

They had a day at the hospital where surgeries were free and there were a lot of people there to get them. They had to do the free surgeries for longer than they'd intended since there were so many patients.

A girl and her aunt came in and DeLuca was treating the girl, she had a lump in her stomach, I think it was a hernia. The aunt kept answering the questions that DeLuca asked and he kept going on about the girl being a victim of human trafficking. I'm not sure why he thought it was specifically human trafficking, it definitely seemed like there was something wrong. I thought it was more likely some kind of abuse.

DeLuca took Bailey away from a surgery to report that the girl was being trafficked. Everyone thought he was crazy and at one point he took the girl away from the aunt. The doctors all gathered round him and they made him leave with security. It's very sad to see DeLuca in such a bad state, I really hope he'll get the help that he needs. Although the aunt left with the girl, so there's clearly something wrong and Bailey called people about human trafficking but it was too late.

That's it for today, I hope you're all healthy.