Day 62 18th May 2020

There are now 4,401 cases in Northern Ireland, 246,406 in the UK and 24,200 in Ireland. I found out that in Northern Ireland 6 people from different households are allowed to meet up outside. I might meet my friends soon but I'm not sure.

When I got up I watched The Jonathon Ross Show from last year. Olly Murs was on and he talked about how he'd been in China and Jonathan made him eat disgusting foods. There was a duck tongue and a rotten egg, it looked mank.

There was also a model on who I recognised from America's Next Top Model. She tried the rotten egg and she didn't like the texture so she spat it into a napkin. 

After that I did some preparation for my exam and it's quite confusing. I think my main problem is that I did the work ages ago and I can't remember what I learnt. I would normally get a revision class but that isn't happening because of Covid-19.

Then I watched a Top of the Pops Eurovision and they had a lot of old songs on it. Some were good, but others I didn't really like. Unfortunately that's the last Eurovision related show, so I'll have to wait until next year for more.

I watched Gogglebox and they were all complaining about how confusing Boris' plan was. There was something about only seeing one parent at a time if you don't live with them, my parents thought it was pointless. If the parents live together then it wouldn't make sense for the child to see them one at a time.

Boris was also saying that people should go back to work but stay home if they can. The advice seemed pretty contradictory and I definitely won't be listening to him. I'm off work until the 6th of June and then I'll probably go back.

There was a bit where they showed elephants and they were in a muddy place. A poor wee baby elephant got stuck and I was so worried for it, I thought it was going to die. Thankfully another elephant went and got the baby out of the mud. 

The elephants were going through lion territory and the baby and its mother got separated from the rest of the elephants. Lions nearly attacked them but they got away. I was relieved because I thought they were going to die. Unfortunately because of the stress the leader elephant died, it was so sad. A lot of the women on Gogglebox were crying and the men were trying to calm them, it was kinda funny.

The Queen did a speech and Mary was getting very emotional. Then at the end of the episode she said something like, "People have become corrupted since the internet and the Beatles." I thought it was a very strange thing to say and bad things like WW1 and WW2 happened way before the internet and the Beatles.

Then I watched Britain's Got Talent and there was a knife act on. They seemed really dull when they were talking but I thought their act was very good. The guy threw the knives very close to the woman, it's the closest I've seen. 

Simon and David got up on the stage and it was so cute seeing them holding hands. The knives went really close to David, it was quite tense.

There was a magician on who was also a comedian. I thought he was pretty funny and the bird noises he made were great.

Russian guys came on and we all thought they were going to do something dangerous but they made music with spoons. I thought they were very good.

There was an old lady who came on and I assumed that she was going to sing. Instead she played the drums to rock music and I thought she was really cool, I want to be like her when I'm older.

A guy came on with a trumpet or something and the song Fireball was on. Then fire started coming from the instrument and I thought it was really cool, unfortunately the judges didn't put him through.

After that I watched Young Sheldon and he was making food for himself and the sausage rolled, felt off the counter and went under the fridge. Sheldon went to get it and he tried using a torch but it wasn't working so he had to get one from his mum's room.

When he was looking in the drawer for the torch he found a letter from Cal Tech and Missy eventually told him that the university wanted him to study there. He asked his mum about it and she'd been hiding it because she didn't want Sheldon going to university.

It turned out that loads of universities wanted Sheldon and the dad helped Sheldon make a video to show the mum why he should go to university. Sheldon's teachers and Dr. Sturgis recommended that he should go to university.

The mum agreed to let Sheldon go to the university in Texas where Dr. Sturgis is and I'm pretty sure he's completely finished with school now.

Connie found out that Georgie had been fired so she called Dale and told him off, but he wouldn't hire Georgie. They went to his store in the night and they threw eggs at it. I thought it was pretty funny.

I think that was the end of the series, which is sad because I love the show. And who knows when it'll be back with the current situation.

Bye for today, I hope you're all doing well.