Day 67 23rd May 2020

There's 4,545 cases in Northern Ireland, 257,154 in the UK and 24,582 in Ireland. It's sad that there's still so many infections and deaths. I really hope they'll get a vaccine soon, otherwise there could be more infections again in the Winter.

When I got up I watched Pointless and there was a question about dog breeds. They gave a clue and the first letters of the dog breeds. There was a clue that asked for the name of an animal's foot print, I thought it was paw print but there's no dog called that. It turned out that the answer was my favourite dog, a pug.

Then I watched Impractical Jokers roast of Joe and they showed one of my favourite clips where Joe was using a foreign accent and trying to get people to hold his hand. No one did. The accent that he does is great, I love it! 

I watched Gogglebox and there was a really funny bit where the Malone dad was doing a handstand sort of thing and he actually did it. 

Pete was getting off his chair and he fell over, it was so funny. 

After that I watched Normal People and my dad was so annoying, he kept complaining about all the sex. I really don't think it's any worse than Game of Thrones. Marianne was dating a guy who she went to university with and that guy was on the same course as Connell.

Marianne and Connell met up and it was clear that they still had feelings for each other. Thankfully Marianne broke up with the guy and she got back together with Connell. Although Connell still wasn't being very affectionate when other people were around, which I find quite strange.

Marianne was at her house and she'd been in the kitchen cleaning and her brother came in. He always seemed like an asshole, but he was even worse tonight. He was saying that Marianne thought she was smarter than him and being rude about it. I honestly thought he was going to hit her, instead he got a sponge and put the water over her head. It was bad, but not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Connell lost his job and he couldn't pay his rent, he could've easily moved in with Marianne since he stayed with her a lot anyway. But he's moving back home.

At the end of the episode both Marianne and Connell seemed upset, so I think he's probably messed up again. It's unfortunate because I'd like them to stay together, although if a guy was that off and on with me I would get fed up.

After that I watched Britain's Got Talent and there was a woman who came on and her singing was pretty bad. At one point she was screeching and she had these weird puppets with her. She didn't get through, I'm not surprised.

There was a comedian on who looked like the Gallagher brothers and he joked about bath bombs. He was quite funny, but not funny enough for me to go into a laughing fit.

There were two guys from Norway and one of them got into a box with water in it. He got chains on him and there was a padlock around the box. The other guy had five keys and only one opened the box and he got the judges to pick which keys to break. They got the right key, so the padlock came off. 

The guy was underwater for about four minutes and near the end he was starting to go red and he looked like he was struggling. I thought it was really tense bad the paramedics were about to go on the stage. My parents didn't like it, but I thought it was really good.

There was a kid on who did magic and I didn't even want to watch it when he came on because I'm so sick of seeing magicians. He got a red cloth and he stuffed it in his hands and an egg came out and I was impressed. Then he showed us how he did the trick, when he was stuffing the cloth into his hands it was actually going into the fake egg.

He was saying how a bad magician would do it, by showing the wrong side of the egg. But then he pulled the sticker off and cracked the egg into a bowl. I was very impressed.

That's all for today, I hope you're all well.