Chapter 3 💙💙

Next day she woke up , it was a holiday , she jumped out of the bed , moved her legs towards the direction of a balcony and took some fresh airr.. that morning was a happier than usual . She got fresh , then got ready went to tease Steven they they took brakefast and decided to buy some things for his home. They went for shopping , and returned to their flat at noon they stepped inside the building and she came accross to the flat where that late night squad did go.

Steven  screamed ''oh crap  I  think  I forgot  keys  in cabbbbb....aaaa.." Siyaa  gave  him  a  all  devouring   look   he  went   to  find   cab   and asked her to wait there near that flat she  sat  on  bench.  and   was looking towards   that   flat  that flat was.  like attracting   her .
After  some  time  she  heard someones   footsteps  she  stood up ,        she   waa finding her phone in bag then she just look aside she saw a guy , she paused , looked him from head to foot . And then she opened her phone and guess what , the man in her wallpaper and the man standing beside her was sameeee...

Her mouth remained opennnnn . She was like wtf...

Thanx for reading ....
Just give one precious vote...🙃💙