Chapter 7.💙💙

Siya woke up , Steven gave her lime water , she was going to be late for her college so she came to own flat as soon as she could , dressed up and went to college.

Siya always used to come to Steven's flat for studies   Steven used to teach her sometimes,  because he was a year older . She didn't see Darshan after that concert day , neither did Darshan. 
Darshan told Pearl about what was happening to him Pearl chuckled "broooo! ha ha "

"Don't laugh u jerk just suggest me something "

"Okay , okay , So You fell for that girl aur tuze ye samaj me bhi nai aa raha yar😂, you are in loveeee.💙"

"What ! No but .... Do you really think that ? "

"Yesss "

"Oh okay " Darshan went to his room he was still thinking... becuz he never felt for someone since he passed out from school. But he had to believe that he was in love and he liked Siyaa. He didn't know anything about her except her name . He used to think that Siya and Steven were in relationship.. he was so confused ..

Darshan was a simple boy .... he was friendly , he was different from all others , he had no attitude .

It was a function in their building that day everyone came there . Steven and Darshan too . Steven came, looked at Darshan and gave 24carrate smile.. Darshan smiled too. Steven went to him said" hey" Darshan said

" hi  Steven right ? "

"Yah "

"Ur new in building,  we organize such function once in month, we live like a family and now ur part of us "

"Yesss it's so nice here everyone is so good , I chose a best building to live then "

"Yes"

"Your voice is amazing by the way .I just love your voice  "

"Thankssss😁"

"And you know , my friend Siya she is your diehard fan !"

"Yeah , I do know her that black dress girl right ?" He was smiling was feeling so good      when he took her name.😊😊

"Oh yes "

"So let us  go , looks like it's gonna start"

" yep sure 😁".

(   I hope that u are liking the story ... Kepp reading and Do vote  and comment guys plzz.....😇😇.)