Chapter 4. 💙💙

He was Darshan , arre apna Darshan Raval. Her weird and kinda funny actions made him look at her ; he was smiling a lil , she rann to him and didn't stop until their shoes brushed . She was smiling she didn't know that she could saw him like this , he was just staring her . She asked hey can I hug u ? He did shake his neck she hugged him and then took out her diary and asked him to sign it . He did.
He was still staring at her , becuz she was different ... Steven came ,she looked at him and smiled by pointing Darshan but he was staring stilllll..  Steven used to like his songs but not like Siya did , he just gave a smiling look to darshan , told Siya that he got keys he told her to come to flat .. to help him ... and he left.
She again looked at Darshan smiled and said "I didn't know that i could meet u one day like this , ur best darsh , btw I am Siya , ur huge fan .... I felt very nice meeting u , I just hop3 to see you soon  "   . He said her ," yah its nice to meet u too Dear keep loving, "
And then Siya  said bye and left .. .. Darshan was kinda happy he never felt this before . No other fan has made him feel in this way like Siya did..... he looked in a direction she went stopped lil and went to his home smiling.....😊

(A/N hey here Its the first time they met  . I hope u kinda liked it comment ur thoughts on what will happen next ..do vote guys )

Wid love,