Chapter 6. 💙💙

It was Saturday , Darshan was going to perform that night and Siya was going to see him in concert..
Darshan got ready to go to the destination so did Siya
Steven was gonna be wid her too. They reached the concert , it was time for his performance
He came on stage and his voice drifted over the heads of cheering crowd ... all fans were screaming he was singing Tu dua hai ... and in that crowd he saw Siya it was quite strange that among all that people he just saw her ... he noticed her and after that his neck was continuously nodding in her direction when he saw her she noticed and smiled , she was standing quite listening to his voice ..... his voice was WOW..
Concert ended Siya and Steven went to have a drink. Siya drunk too much .. So Steven decided to take her his home he booked a cab and reached building came to lift . Lift was gonna start but someone stopped it that someone was Darshan... he entered lift wid Siya , she was completely drunk Darshan saw her , Steven smiled looking at Darshan Darshan Steven said to Siya "Just stand quite don't move . Peeti kyu ho itna " Darshan was looking at her ..continuously , he was noticing her. She was looking pretty with that black dress she wore. Darshan asked Steven , " You live at the 6th floor right? " Steven said "yah and u do on 5"
Darshan smiled in affirmation lift stopped and Darshan went to his flat......