VI

#BLACKPINKISCOMINGBACK

Isn't it awesome? I have received good news from the university too. They have said we are ending our sem this May 31. So I guess after that there will be uninterrupted updates.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Jisoo dropped Rosé at her place a few hours later because she didn't want to push her luck with Lisa but also because she wanted to talk with Jennie about the message, she sent her.

When she got there, she didn't even bother on knocking or ringing the bell since it was like her second house. She got inside and yelled at Jennie, having no luck, she walked upstairs to Jennie's room hoping to find her there.

Jennie was with her back pressed against her headboard with a whole carton of milk ice cream in her hands (the spoon hanging from her mouth) an open bag of Doritos nacho cheese to her right side and an empty Burger King bag to her left.

"Woah! Are you hungry? I can totally order a pizza, you know" Jisoo said sarcastically.

"Yes, please!" Okay, Jennie didn't catch on that. "I was going to send Daesung for another burger or some Taco Bell but a pizza sounds even better."

Jisoo pressed her lips together to contain the laugher that was threatening to come out of her mouth. "Alright, I'll order it." She placed the order whilst jumping on the bed next to Jennie.

"I was waiting for you to come hours ago." Jennie told her through a mouthful of ice cream.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I was on a date with Rosie."

"Ew, are you dating her now?"

"Jennie, please. I like her okay."

"Alright, whatever."

"Are you gonna share the ice cream or you're planning on eating it all by yourself?"

"You can have some, here." She handed the carton and the spoon to Jisoo.

She looked inside and there was just like two or three spoons of ice cream left. "You already ate it all."

"Shut up, I did not; there's still some left. How long would it take for the pizza to get here, I'm hungry Jichu." She whined, picking the open bag of Doritos and throwing a handful of them in her mouth.

"Listen, I know you're pregnant with two babies, which by the way, is so fucking awesome!. But that's not an excuse to pig out all this."

"It totes is. I can finally eat all I want without caring about my weight too much."

"You do know you'll gain weight though, right?"

"Shut up, stop crushing my dreams." Jisoo laughed and made the motion of zipping her lips. Jennie called one of the housemaids and gave her money for the pizza and asked her to bring it to her room once it arrived.

"Are you excited about the whole twins, thing?"

"I really am, you know it never crossed my mind having kids but now that I am, it feels good."

"Can you like, fast forward and get those peanuts out of you so they can call me Auntie already." Jisoo asked rubbing Jennie's almost flat stomach.

"Don't Jichu, it feels weird." She took Jisoo's hand from her stomach and started playing with the ring on her index finger. "I wish I could fast forward though, I can't wait to have them in my arms. Though I hope they look nothing like Lisa."