XXVI

They found themselves a couple of weeks later in the hospital, Jennie was so ready to give birth to the twins.

They were in the middle of some very intense sex session when Jennie's water broke and after a minor freak out from both of them, a fall from Lisa thanks to the amniotic liquid and a wild search of the bag for the hospital they had packed with everything necessary for Jennie and the babies. They managed to make it there thanks to Daesung- blessed him and his ears for dealing with Jennie shouting at the top of her lungs how much the contractions hurt like a champ-.

Doctor Bae sent one of her colleagues to check on Jennie since she was with another patient. But as soon as she was free, she went to check on her to see how she was doing. She told Lisa, Jennie and her parents that it was going to take a few more hours for her to be ready to give birth but that she was going to keep checking on her throughout the day.

After Doctor Bae left Lisa went outside to call Rosé and since Jisoo was there with her. She took the chance to let both know that they were in the hospital and what the doctor had said. They told Lisa they were going to be there as soon as possible even though she assured them that it was going to take a while for the actual 'show' to begin.

Her phone was practically blowing up with calls and texts while sitting next to Jennie, talking with her and Jennie's parents while trying to keep her mind away from the pain of the contractions. She didn't want to answer but she knew it was important so she kept excusing herself to pick up the calls or to answer the texts since she didn't want Jennie to know what it was all about. She wants it to be a surprise.

After one of the calls, she went back to the room to find Jennie hugging her mom crying and Ji-yong wasn't in the room. In an instant, she was next to Jennie asking what was wrong if she and the babies were okay but she didn't answer. The only answer she got was a sympathetic smile from Dara and that scared her even more. When she tried to sit next Jennie, she stopped hugging her mom and pushed Lisa away, she looked angry.

At that moment Dara decided to leave the room to give them some privacy.

"What's going on, Jen? Please tell me." Lisa pleaded to try to sit next to Jennie just to be pushed, again. "Jennie, for real, you're fucking scaring me! Tell me what's going on."

"What's with all the calls and messages, Lisa. Are you cheating on me now, huh?" Jennie yelled.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, you know perfectly well what I'm talking about. Every time you get a call or a text you go outside. I've been there already and I know what that means!" Since the first time, Lisa stepped out of the room to take a call. She couldn't stop the memories of all the times Kai did the same when his wife used to call him when he was hanging out with her. Top that with her hormones and her head wasn't in a pretty place.

"Jen, I go outside because I don't want to bother you or your parents. Hanbin is the one who's been calling and texting me. Jisoo called him to let him know we were here so he's been telling me not to worry about work. Sending mixes from guys who can cover my days and asking what I think about them. I understand why you would think that but is not what you think, I'd never do that to you."

Jennie felt awful for thinking that Lisa was cheating on her now that she got an explanation. She covered her face with her hands and started crying harder and muttering apologies to Lisa and cursing her damn hormones. Lisa sighed and finally got to sit next to Jennie to hug her and tell her she had nothing to apologize for.

Jennie just kept crying until a harder contraction made her yelp and squeeze Lisa's thigh. "I'll go get Doctor Bae," Lisa said, hissing from the pain and removing her arms from around Jennie's shoulders but before she had any chance to move out of the bed Jennie grabbed her arm.