XXI

The numbness in her left arm was the first thing that Lisa felt- or didn't felt? -the next morning.

Black hair sprawled all over her face and chest, arm and leg draped around her waist and legs.

It was like having a fucking tick stuck to you, but it was a nice feeling. Lisa had missed this feeling since Jennie decided to move out of her apartment. She missed waking up next to Jennie, she missed the smell of her hair and the warm feeling of her body.

She missed Jennie.

She was busy creeping out on Jennie's sleeping face when the ringtone of her phone scared the crap out of her. Barbara's name appeared across the screen along with a picture of her doing silly faces- when she took that picture, Lisa will never know -.

She hurried to pick it up before it woke Jennie but it was too late, sleepy bright brown eyes were staring at her under narrowed eyebrows. Lisa shrugged sheepishly before putting the phone close to her ear.

Barbara told her she was calling to remind her about their interview and that she'll see her in an hour at her parents' house. Finishing the call, she got a text from her with the address.

She was way too comfortable in Jennie's bed with Jennie next to her but she had agreed to the interview the night before so she was going to stick to her word.

After asking Jennie if she could borrow some clothes, she went to take a shower leaving a pouting Jennie in bed. The shower was more than relaxing, when she got out of the bathroom, she found Jennie asleep again and decided to not wake her up. She wrote a note letting her know that she was coming back a couple of hours later and placed it under Jennie's phone.

On her way out she found Dara reading in the living room and after sharing some pleasantries she left the house. Promising Dara that she was coming back later that day.

The interview with Barbara was weird, mainly because it was weird to talk about her music and how she worked at Hanbin's club. It was also weird because Barbara did a mini photoshoot with her saying her boss wanted pictures with the article.

It was nice to talk to Barbara though it hadn't been too long since they had met but she felt really comfortable with the girl. It was nice to have another person to talk to that wasn't her cousin or Hanbin.

After leaving Barbara's house she made her way back to Jennie's. It was an awesome day so far and she couldn't wait for her date with Jennie.

The door was thrown open startling her a little and she wasn't waiting for such a fast response. It was one of the maids in the house who opened the door and when Lisa stepped inside the house, she saw Jennie hurrying down the stairs. Looking beautiful as always.

"You're back," she threw her arms around Lisa's neck and kissed her cheek. "Why are you wet?"

"Oh, shit, let me go outside to take this thing off. It's snowing." Lisa started walking back towards the door but Jennie grabbed her by the hand stopping her.

"It's snowing?!" Jennie asked with furrowed eyebrows and walked to the window to look outside. "Are you kidding me..."

"What's wrong weirdo," Lisa laughed, "don't you like snow?"

"I do," she turned around to look at Lisa, "In fact, I love it, though I'm not it's fan right now. I hate it right now."

"Why?" Lisa was taken back by the answer, it could be the hormones that were making her act all bipolar.

"It's our date night, Lisa. I was supposed to take you out and sweep you off your feet and make you fall in love with me and all that but now I can't, thanks to the freaking snow!" Jennie's voice went from a quiet whine to a really loud scream.