one → Good Morning, Ms. Campbelle.

CHAPTER ONE  ☞ Good morning, Ms. Campbelle. 
THE PRINCIPAL  · Harry Styles Fanfiction 
---

   Noella's P.O.V       (( pronounced No-ell-a ))

I was super nervous, well scratch that I was inevitably nervous about school today. Not because I'm finally a junior, or nervous to see my friends and boyfriend finally at school. I was nervous because I had two full months to finally finish my English report for some stupid book, and I yet to even start it. Starting the year off great Noella! Wonderful.. 

"You better hurry up, your brother has to get to school early. He's new to the school. You better show him around to all his classes, or you're grounded." My mother, Danielle, spoke as she threw me a apple to eat. "Wow thanks, best mommy award." I sarcastically said as I took a bite of the apple, then raced into my closet to pick out- (Outfit on side) It was really formal, but first impressions are important. 

I also heard that we had a new principal, so I had to get on he/she's good side. The last principal hated my guts because I broke up with their son. It didn't phase me though, because I knew she was going to get fired. She slept with so many students, it surprised me she didn't get fired sooner. 

I finished the rest of my apple, as I threw it into the trash can and then walked to apply my makeup which was a light amount, but it was the best I could do without looking like a prostitute.

I straightened my hair and added earrings, and a bracelet. Brushed my teeth, used mouthwash, and I raced back downstairs. My brother was sitting in a usual-white-preppy boy outfit. White shirt, jeans, and Nike's. His hair flipped like all the boy bands. 

"Hey loser," I said as I grabbed a coffee cup and starting making my coffee. "Shutup." He commented as I laughed as I waited for my coffee to heat up. "Want any?" I asked as he nodded his head, "Don't let mom know." I nodded my head and quickly started to grab two coffee cups and pour the coffee in it. 

"Here you go, you nervous freshman?" I chuckled as I took a seat on the dining room chair. He shook his head, "I just hope there are hot girls." He sarcastically laughed as I punched him in the shoulder, "Let's go, wouldn't wanna be late?" 

"We're leaving mom!" I screamed as I heard my mom rush into the room with her phone in her hand, "Picture of my babies first, please." She begged as we posed and smiled at the camera for a solid three minutes until she finally let us go. 

As we pulled up to the school, I see my best-friend Brent, walking out of his car. "Hey, sh*t head!" I screamed as I waved to him. He flipped me off as he started walking to me. "You suck ass." He comments as he pulls me into a hug. I laugh as I say goodbye to my brother who saw his best friends. I figured he was fine.

"How was your summer, dude?" I asked as he told me all about his girlfriend and him finally hooking up and them going to Florida. I can't believe he finally got laid, I thought he was going to graduate a virgin.

"Sounds like you had a fun filled summer vacation." I said as a couple other of our friends started walking towards us. "Ella!" Yasmine and Popper yelled in unison as they hugged me until I almost fell down. "Holy, why are y'all so excited?" I jokingly asked as Yasmine looked at me in stupidness.