three → "Oh dear, this is a game.. and you're losing"

CHAPTER THREE  ☞ 

THE PRINCIPAL  · Harry Styles Fanfiction 

Noella's P.O.V (Pronounced No-Ell-A) 

"And even if you would like to, you wouldn't live to do it." His silky voice roamed through the air as my skin got goosebumps. What did he mean? Does he kill people? He couldn't be a murderer, he's a fu*king principle of Gatewood High.

I gave him a questionable look as I put my head down to avoid his eyes. "Okay." I said awkwardly, "Can you let me in the ISS room?" He smiled at me, his smile went ear to ear. "Of course." His sly voice spoke as he opended the door with the key he picked up from his pants pocket. 

"Thank you." I said as I walked into the room. Almost immededly after I got in, he shut it. I didn't see him again until he let me out to leave for school. Then again, he didn't say much to me when he let me out. I was uncontrollably freaked out by him, and scared in horror by him. 

Do I tell people that he has sex with his students? I was so conflicted by anything, and everything. He told me I wouldn't live to do so. But I'm alive right now, and I could definitely tell my boyfriend, or anyone. 

"How was ISS?" Ryan asked as I stepped in his car. "I need to tell you something." I automatically spoke as he looked at me in confustion. 

"Anything." He said as he stared into my eyes, I looked down and coughed, "It's really weird and I really don't know how to say it because,- I'm sorry I'm rambling. The principal, he-"

"Ms. Campbelle, have a wonderful evening. Remember what we spoke about this morning, into deep consideration. I think it could possibly save a few lives." He smiled, "Good afternoon to you too Mr. Johnson."

I stopped in my tracks as Ryan got out of the car fast, and went to shake Mr. Styles hand. "I am really sorry about me getting OSS. I made a stupid mistake, and I hope you and I can both get past it." Ryan smiled, as did the principle. 

"Of course, I definitely believe in second- first impressions." Mr. Styles smirked as he looked at me, "As the same goes to you Ms. Campbelle."

"I think I made my first impression well enough, don't you think Mr. Styles?" I smiled at him as he bit his lip to fight all the words he wanted to say

"I'll see you tomorrow, six a.m, bright and early." He spoke as he shoke my hand, "And Mr. Johnson, I hope to see you soon at school."

"Definitely, next week!" Ryan smiled as he shook Mr. Styles. The principal smiled at us once again and left. I was left in confusion, doubtfulness, and horror. I didn't know if he was actually going to murder me if I told. I didn't know anything.