two → "Welcome to the game, Noella."

CHAPTER TWO  ☞
THE PRINCIPAL  · Harry Styles Fanfiction 

--

Noella's P.O.V (Pronounced No-Ell-A) 

As I got home, I felt weird. Mr. Styles was strange, not like any other principal I've ever witnessed before. It's like he was flirting with me in a peculiar way. He's like twenty something, he probably isn't flirting me.. But it wouldn't surprise me if he ever raped someone. 

"You're not gonna tell mom are you?" My brother sorrowfully asked as I parked in the driveway. I sighed, "No Garrett, but trust me I know weed isn't technically harmful to your body, but it is a drug. So, please stop buying it from people, and just stop smoking it period." 

"Yes, yes I promise. I won't. But the principal might call her." His voice frantically changed tones. I shook my head, "I wouldn't count on that."

"Why not?"

"Just go inside and do your homework." I ordered as I opened the car door- "But I don't have any home-'

"Just do something." I ordered once again. He shook his head as he dashed up to his room. I laughed as I grabbed my purse and walked inside the house. Mom wasn't home, neither was dad. They were usually working till like five. 

"How was school?" My mother asked at the dining room table. It was eight'ish and my brother still was freaking out about the weed incident. "It was good." His voice trembled, "Meet a lot of people."

"Noella?" My mother asked, again but to me this time. 

"It was good, I guess?" I said; taking a bit of my salad. She coughed as she put her drink down, "Why do you have ISS for the rest of the week?" 

Shit.

"I'm guessing the principal called you.." I mumbled as I sighed, "I skipped two periods with Ryan."

"That boy skipped with you! His parents are going to murder him when he gets home! How could you get him in so much trouble! He's been nothin' but humble to you and to us. How dare you-' And that's all I heard before I zoned out and started thinking about if I should tell my parents about what the principal is really about. 

"I can't believe you skipped school, on the first day." My shy, father spoke. He never says much when there's drama or tension going on. He's never been much of a communicator anyways. "Dad please, listen to me. It's my fault, yes I might've talked him into it. But don't act like I forced him with a fucking-'

"Leave the table right now. We do not curse at this table. I will talk to you later." Mom spoke as I threw my plate off the table and stormed out. "Love you too!" I yelled back at her. I hated her. I hated her.

If only they knew what really happened. What really went on. But no they are blinded by what other people say to them about me, then what I physically tell them. It pisses me off more than anything.

-

I heard my alarm clock go off as I grumbled and snoozed the alarm clock a few more times. Eventually I get out of bed and sleep walk to my closet to grab an outfit (outfit is on side; as always <3) It was more on the dressy side just because, I'm going on a date right after school with Ryan. He promised we'd talk about things and go shopping for some football date dance. All football players have to go to the dance, with a date.