《 chpt six 》

(back to your POV :D)

"Aw, fuck."

With a shattered lens in my hands, my camera was officially out of commission. "You gonna reimburse me?"

"Hell, man, yeah. Sorry." Kryoz knelt beside me.

"... Sweet, take me out to dinner and you're forgiven." The camera still turned on, so all I really needed was the glass replaced. It gives a cool effect in my photos, so I'm not too mad.

"Like, tonight?" He pulled out his phone to check the time. "Thats in an hour, I guess. Sure, why not?"

"Sick." I stood up, brushed the grass off my pants and swiftly positioned the camera infront of the male. "Pose."

He was a natural. Obviously a chaotic individual, but a lot of the photos turned out okay. Albeit there was some effect from the cracks through the lens, I bet they would have looked better without.

"So, pretty boy..." I shut the camera off and let my hands fall to my sides. "Where are you gonna take me for our night out?"

"Oh, should I dress nice..?" I called out to the male.

"Nobody cares!"

I shrugged and decided not to change, staying in his (super comfortable) hoodie and my epic yoga pants. Wow, I'm so quirky.

"Okay, let's go!" I thundered downstairs to arrive at the door, slipping on my shoes without socks with my phone and wallet in the hoodie pockets.

"Alright, let's walk."

I let my jaw drop. "Excuse me? Do I look like someone that... that exercises?"

"Yes." He said quickly, yanking me by the arm. He seemed a little nervous, for some reason. "Let's head out. It's only a little bit away."

I searched his expression, earning no answer before I shrugged. "Race ya."

Immediately, I broke into a sprint and ran straight down the path, hearing his footsteps quicken as well.

"H... ha!" I yelled, looking back to see him rather far.

And then, I tripped again.

"Oof!" I gasped, the wind leaving me as I collapsed, sprawling on the pathway.

"Oh my god, again?!"

My shins burned, and I rolled up my pants to see that they were scuffed and bleeding. And, without warning, I was scooped up into somebody's arms.

"Excuse me?" I asked, trying not to laugh at the grumpy male carrying me.

"Everytime you run you fall and die. I'm gonna carry you there, we can eat, and we can get an Uber home."

"Aw, thank you, wifey." I locked my arms over his shoulders and let him carry me, not really opposed to a free ride. "I feel dearly loved."

"I feel hangry, and I can't wait to eat." He mumbled back. I pulled out my phone, deciding to take a selfie with the clearly aggravated male.

He wasn't impressed.

"Uh..." I looked at all the photos. "Hey, sorry for falling over. And stuff."

"... It's cool." He readjusted my positions in his arms. "M' not mad."

"A'ight, if you say so..." I trailed off, allowing him to concentrate on his direction.

"Oh, krisp-ay!" I yelled, pointing directly at a fried food restaurant. Their food looks so crunchy.

"Alright, order up." He placed me down, placing an arm around my shoulder before leading me along to the smaller food restaurant.

After ordering enough to fill my entire body, we decided to walk around the Night Markets.

It was a large building with smaller pop-up stores inside, specialising in items you usually couldn't get in a shopping center. I watched glass-blowers and spray-painters do their thing, seeing trinket stores and the likes.

"Ooh, he does custom hats!"

I maneuvered through the crowd, leading Kryoz behind me. I watched the male in the stall spraypaint over a cap, the detail impossibly captured on the front. I spoke up first. "Hello, sir!"

He looked up, smiling politely. "Hey, whats up?"

"How much for matching hats?" I pulled out ny card. "Me and my mans here wanna look cute."

"Fair point. Uh, two hats are usually thirty dollars, but because you're kinda cute I can give you a discount." He pretended to crunch the numbers. "I'll serve you for ten."

"Sure." I let him work the chip reader before John stepped forward, whipping out a twenty dollar note and placing it on the desk.

"We'll pick it up in an hour." He winked at the other male before dragging me away.

"Ah, hey! That's not fair!" I protested, removing his arm from around me. "I was gonna pay!"

"And I happened to have the perfect amount in cash." He responded, a shit-eating grin on his face. I huffed and, with a reluctant grasp, I latched onto his hand and pulled hin toward the glass blowing stall.

Seeing the melted glass move around so fluidly was enchanting, and I stood in awe at the sight. "Oh, shiiit!"

The woman working locked her gaze with mine and winked. "Cool, huh?"

"Yeah! Oh, do you do jewellery?!" I leaned over the counter, seeing the small animals on display.

"Absolutely, but everything comes with a price." She pointed to a laminated sheet on the side. "Have a look."

I immediately frowned. "Oh, alright. Maybe later."

"No worries!" She grinned and went back to work, and I awkwardly pulled out some calamari rings.

"Hunger." I went to take a bite, but before I could, Kryoz practically swallowed it whole.

"Hungary."

We spent some time browsing some more before we sat outside to finish our meal. People walked by, eyeing us strangely at our matching caps. I thought they were cool, so those people don't matter.

"Oh, by the way..." My companion shuffled closer to me. "Take a look at what I bought."

"I didn't see--..."

In his hands was a gorgeous glass charm, hanging on a chain the size of my wrist. Imbedded in it were smaller beautiful patterns and shades of colour that I could only describe as pure beauty.

It was a little glass hairpiece, and to be honest it was probably too expensive for me to hold.

"Honey, noo..."

Feels bad, now I'm in love.