《 chpt eight 》

(Your POV borther).

When I woke up, I wasn't being cuddled. Very disappointing.

An uncontrollable urge to yawn overcame my body, but before I could, the door is practically slammed open. I screamed.

"We are going to the beach!"

John proceeded to leap onto my body, giving me no time to dodge as he crushed me beneath his weight. The wind left my body and I let out another ungodly screech, though the male seemed indifferent to my pain.

"Get up, bay-bey! Put on a bikini and let's go!"

Though I wanted to bring up last night, John had acted like it hadn't ever happened, so he probably wasn't completely conscious when it happened. Damn.

On the way to the beach, I fiddled with the hem of my shirt. The nerves were getting to me. It's not because I'm self conscious of what John would think of my body, as I am actually a very beautiful lady, but I had a hunch that today was going to be different. Maybe it was because of Kryoz's sudden energy, but...

Oh, well.

"[Y/n], there's an ice-cream stand down the path, we can have a treat and go for a swim or something!"

All morning, John has been overly chipper. It's weird, and unusual, and I don't know how I feel about it yet. I'm just going to let it pass for now. "Sure." I slipped the Uber driver the money and a little extra as a 'thank you for putting up with us,' stepping onto the hot bitumen road. "Let's go, Johnny Boy!"

As we walked, the breeze slipped by my thighs and I sighed dreamily. The male beside me was going on about something I took absolutely no interest in, but the way his eyes lit up and his hand movements made it all worth focusing.

"--And then I met John Cena, but he wasn't ripped. He told me something but I can't tell you because he said not to tell anybody, but then I woke up and sobbed in my bed." He stopped. "Uh, I guess the stand is closed today."

Surely enough, a middle-aged male and an older lady were arguing in front of the ice-cream stand, as the younger teen frantically packed away his things. "Whew, guess we can swim!"

I turned to the scenic view to my left, taking off in a sprint as the burning sand caught between my toes. The ocean waves lapped against the shore rhythmically, only broken as I leapt in with a loud giggle. The salt burned my eyes and the water rushed beneath my shirt, and I heard him dive in beside me not long after. As I emerged, I watched him flick his hair out of his face as though he were out of those movies.

Then, he pulled a weird face and pulled me back after before I could cackle embarrassingly loud.

The rush of the bubbles on my cheeks tickled and, though the stinging hurt my eyes, I had to keep them open to see him flip me off through the current. I gave him the bird in return and stuck my tongue out, but the ocean taste wasn't my favourite.

"Bleh!" I spat, resurfacing as he followed with a grin.

"Idiot." He shoved me before kicking water in my direction.

The water flooded my nose. Disgusting. "You dick!" I leapt out of the water, as a dolphin would, except less graceful and more... reckless. This was to shove his head beneath the tension, and hopefully drown the son-ov-a-bitch.

He squirmed, feigning a struggle before falling limp faster than the average human would if they were drowning. Good, I wont be charged for murder.

"Ha! I win!" With my hands on my hips, I let out a loud laugh, and attempted to move my hair out of my face. "Get rekt, you plebian--"

Somebody else's arms slid around my waist, and I screamed. Kryoz shot up and snatched me out of the strangers grasp with the authority of the Law. "Excuse me, what the fuck?"

However, this male wasn't a stranger, but an all too familiar face.

A male of an impressive height, rocking sloppy brown hair and charming stubble. He was quite toned, but it was an uncomfortable sort of 'I work out, stare at me' sort of thing that I didn't really like. He seemed to show no malice, holding his arms up in defense as it he had just been insulted. "Ey, man, jus' wanna see ma' girl again."

Another thing, he thought using repetitively lazy-sounding slang was 'cool' and 'hip.' He wasn't very good at using them consistently, so every now and then his sentences were absolutely abhorrent.

"I'm not yours anymore headass." I felt John's grasp on me tighten protectively, and I wanted to milk the situation as much as I could. In his embrace, the serene waters... Peaceful.

Shame a dumb bitch gotta ruin everything for me, again. He winked at me with his stupid irresistible green eyes. They were the sort of vibrant that people got lost in. I hate them. "Baby girl, you know you'll come back eventually. You can't resist me~!" He flexed and kissed his shoulders. I gagged.

"Disgusting. Go make out with someone's mirror, punk-ass bitch." John snaked his arms underneath my arms, sitting above my waist as he rest his chin on my head. I savored the moment as selfishly as I could.

"... [Y/n], you lowered your standards this much after we quit it? Baby, no." He attempted to reach out to me and I snuggled further into the male behind me.

"... At least he didn't make out with another chick while I made ravioli in the next room." I flipped him off, successfully aggravating him.

"Okay, that was one time! A-and, plus, she wasn't even that good!"

"Bitch?" John laughed. "You're kidding. You are absolutely joking right now."

"He did, and that wasn't the only time." The crisp air caused me to shiver, and John noticed.

"Alright, we're going home." He declared, hoisting me onto his shoulders. "Bye, loser."

"[Y/n], honey, you'll be back!"