1

The honking sound couldn't stop ringing as everyone wanted to reach their destination as quickly as possible. As if there were no people were actually disturbed by it's voice. It was in the middle of afternoon, when the sun flared it's hotness toward the world eagerly. Don't want to lose against those honking.

Each car's driver started to stuck their head out from the window yelling to the car in front of them. Being sweaty on this summer would definitely make everyone's head boiling as the traffic just won't worked fine.

Especially for a girl who was famous for her beauty, got a really short temper, now cannot hold her own anger as it's getting hotter as she was covered by black coat that looks great for winter, she stucked her head out from the window on the right side, "Get away! I can't be late for my job you brats!"

A slight glimpse of SBS sticker logo on the corner of the back side of a car in front, caught her attention. It's sticker looked old as if it was there since fifty years ago, it doesn't match with those modern car version that they had, "You! SBS!"

She roared trying hard so people in the car in front of them could hear her yelling in all those honks, "Get yourself a better sticker before blocking my way! How come a great broadcasting station like you cannot afford such a sticker? Oh?!"

Quick enough, that must be her junior pulled her in to prevent her to say more,"Ah, sunbae-nim! Why are you being like this?"

She sat back on her seat biting her lips, restraining her anger on all those bites. It would bleed soon if the cars won't paved the way for her as quickly as possible. The said car that she just shouted out, revealed a skinny man with a slight curly hair from his window on the right side.

Rather than shouting-yelling back at her, instead he act like he was pleased that she was right behind him. That he stucking out his tounge teasing her for a step late from him. She swept her hair to the back angrily using her slender fingers that now her hairs were all over the place, as this situation was really unbelievable for her that she got him to tease her.

She was trying to stuck her head out again from the window when her colleagues stopped her and raised his voice even louder than before, "Ah! Sunbae-nim!"

Just then, it seems like the cars started to roared it's engine one by one and paved the way slowly for the short-tempered yet pretty girl. As soon as she saw the traffic started to become normal again slowly, she opened her black coat and tossed it to the back seat of the car and grabbed her red jacket that has the same model with her other colleagues.

Flip open the car sun visor to have a great look of her on mirror that was attached on it. She took her pouch, definitely not a grand pouch but we can say that it's doing good in keeping all her make up stuffs there in one because of the size. Rummaging her hands through all the stuffs to finally found base foundation and a concealer. Tap tap then moving her beauty hands for working on her eyes to make her look tidy and smart.

Taking her hairband from the one of the pocket of a giant pouch then biting it while her both hands were busy in making her hairs become one tidy ponytail. As she got the right position and posture of the hairs that she wanted, she took the hairband from her mouth and tied it tightly enough so the wind would never disturb her speech later.

As they arrived on the spot where she needs to do her work, everyone was already there that it's getting packed. Even the police were already constructed the uniformed police barrier. She hissed as she couldn't find the great spot for her and her team.

Not long, a big guy with black leather jacket was walking out from the building. She assumed that this might be the police guy from Gangnam district. She pulled her junior with her, "Get ready!"