Encounter

(7 years later)
Izuku POV
It's been a while since I met my friends and I really enjoy they're company. I'm currently eating at a fast food restaurant with kirishima. Hey Yagi, can you help me with the upcoming exam, says kirishima. I'm not sure, I say back. Cmon or else I'll tease you about your crush on uraraka, he says with a huge gin on his face. Fine I'll help, I say back. Thanks man, he says. Later on I decide to train my quirk for the entrance exam which is in about a year. After training my quirk, I head to kirishimas house to help him study for the exam. I get to his house and knock on the door. Hey man glad you made it I really need help in math. We spent the rest of the day studying, I start packing, I then ask kirishima a question. Do you think uraraka likes me back, I say to him. I know she likes you back, he says to me. I don't know I think she likes Bakugou. You really are that dense, he says. What's that suppose to mean I say. Never mind, thanks for the help, he says. No problem I say as I fist bump him. I start walking home thinking about how to have better control of my quirk. Then I then see a shadow behind me, I slowly turn around and see a huge sludge and it pounces on me I start struggling to get out of its grip, I then activate inner demon, try to enhance my strength to get out of its grip, and it's not working, I try slash at it but it's sludge so it doesn't work, but after I slashed at it starts to melt. What the hell kid what did you, it says as it melts. I don't know, I say. Don't worry, because I am here! Huh looks like you took down the villain, izuku, says all might. Yeah but I don't know what I did, I say. What are you talking about, he says. When I slashed at it, it just started melting, I say. Seems like you deactivated the villains quirk. How I didn't know that I could that, I say. Well have you've never used your quirk on someone have you? No, I say. Well I'll see you later, I gotta take this villain back to the police so, bye! Bye dad! I say, as I leave. I start walking home, I wonder what else I can do with my quirk, I stop by to see fire and smoke, I rush over to see what's going on, I then see the villain from earlier, but I see uraraka stuck inside the sludge about to die, I see bakugou yelling to let go, as pro heroes hold him back, saying it's dangerous. Then I start running toward the villain, while the pros can't stop me because they're holding bakugou back. What are you doing trying to kill yourself, yells one of the pros. I activate inner demon and start attacking it. Damn it your the kid from earlier, I'll make sure to kill you as well. I try to dodge his attacks but some them managed to hit me. I was ms bleeding from my arm and a bit from my face. It tried attacking me again but inner demon got stronger so it enhances my speed I dodge all of the attacks and manage to slash at him, deactivating his quirk. No not again, screams the villain, as uraraka is free from the villain. I see uraraka I go to her to see if she's okay, when i reach for her I see her crying and running up to me and starts hugging me like her life depended on it. It's okay uraraka, because I am here.