Chapter 18

"Ok everyone, so I know we said that we would be back the next day, but it's like a week later and we only recorded little clips on Laney's phone so I'll put those here."

It had been like a week and everything we had ordered was pretty much there. So we painted my room black on the very back wall where my bed would go, and everywhere else we did end up doing white because we didn't like any gray.

My bed was pushed in the middle of the room while we painted, and we had dissembled my desk and donated it.

"So here is the desk that we got." He turned the camera to the box. "And as we all know, building is not my specialty but we're going to try."

He set up the camera to face us as we built the desk. Dad actually came and helped him, and I hung up the led light strips. It only took about an hour to build the desk so once we got that set up it was way easier to do everything else.

"Laney you were no help at all." Dad laughed when they were done.

I picked up the camera and began to speak to it. "So dad and Ryland just put together the desk thing. Thank you." I zoomed in on them. "So next I'm going to give them a break for a second and I'm going to organize all my stuff in the drawers. I think I'm going to put like makeup and stuff on one side then my school stuff on the other side."

When they left to take a break, I was left in a pile of my make up, and school stuff. Most of my stuff that would be in there is in my bathroom so that makes me have a little bit less stuff. I might reorganize my bathroom while we're at it though, who knows. But in the right side I decided to put my make up. We had also ordered some little organizer things so I was using those too. In the top drawer I put stuff that I use everyday. So I had a little bin that had my mascara, lipgloss, and foundation powder with the small brush. In the rest of the drawer I just put like my brush and a small bin of my favorite hair ties and scrunchies.

I knew I probably wasn't going to be able to fill all of the drawers at all.

But in the next drawer down I used a couple of the bins to separate my brushes. So I had a bin of eyeshadow brushes, a bin of beauty blenders, a bin of like smaller fluffy brushes and a bin of big fluffy brushes. The next drawer I did a bin of foundation, a bin of concealer, and a bin of lip stuff. Then the next drawer was eye stuff, so I put all of my palettes then a bin of all the other eye stuff that I had, so the rest of my mascaras, eyeliner and an eyelash curler. I realized I didn't do anything with my setting sprays and powders so I put them in a bin in the foundation drawer. Honestly, I didn't use make up all that much but I had a bunch because of Shane and Jeffree.

I actually only had one drawer at the bottom that I didn't use but it would be filled eventually.

The other side wasn't as interesting. But on the right side the first drawer was a bin of pens, then a bunch of stacked notebook paper. But that was all that I could think to put in it for right now.

I reorganized my bathroom and then I called dad and Ryland back upstairs as I picked up the camera.

I showed where I had put everything, then I went into the bathroom.

"I also reorganized my bathroom, but my bathroom is like cute already so it's literally just reorganizing and no one cares about it." My bathroom was all plain white,  so it already matched anyways. The floors were tiled white and the counter top was black and white marble.

"Wait no I wanna see." Dad went into my bathroom. 

"So I put my like skin care stuff in here." I opened the top drawer and it had my face wash, moisturizer, spot treatments, sunscreen and stuff like that. "Then this one is my hair stuff." It had my detangler, heat protectant for if I ever did anything to my hair, and a straightener and curling iron. "Down here is my towels." The biggest drawer at the very bottom had like big shower towels and the smaller one above it had wash cloths. "Then my tooth brush and tooth paste is in this little holder thing." I pointed to the black holder next to my sink.

"What about your shower." Dad joked. "I'm kidding it's cute."

"So here's my shower." I slid open the glass door. "This is my shampoo and conditioner." I held up the two bottles from built in shelf on the side. "Then this is like body wash, and I have like an unscented soap, then a scented one."

"Why do you have two?" Dad asked.

"Because the unscented one is like real soap that like actually cleans you and the other one is like just meant to make you smell good." I answered. "Oh! I forgot about something."

I moved over to an empty space.

"So like on that side of the sink it has drawers right? Well this side had like a door thing instead but we took the door out  and the bottom out and I got this like rolling cart thing, and it has all of my like sprays and lotions in it. No but it's cool because I still have the counter" I picked one up and sprayed it.

"Ew I don't want it on me." Dad waved his arms.

"Wait then what's in that door?" Ryland pointed to the middle one.

"It's literally like the mechanics for the sink in case it needed to be fixed." Dad said.

"Yeah I think there's literally nothing there." I looked at it and I was right. "And to complete my bathroom tour, you come back past the counter, and there's like a wall thing that stops at the counter, but past the wall there's a toilet." I laughed.

"Ok, let's get back to the video." Ryland took the camera and showed what we had done with the room so far. "We're getting a mirror with like lights to go here, then we're getting a cart for her nightstand."

"We're almost done." I smiled at the camera.

"Yeah it's just little stuff now." Ryland said. "So the next time we see you guys it'll be finished and it'll be a room tour!"