Can I Have You Forever? (A Student/Teacher Love Story)

Can I Have You Forever? (A Student/Teacher Love Story)

Chapter 1 -

It was in Geometry class when I saw him.

His black hair was cut short, leaving his lucsious tan neck open and so inviting. The two top buttons to his blue dress shirt was undone, revealing a little of his tan chest showing. Even thought it revealed very little it still made my mouth water. He looked sexy. To the top of his black hair all the way down to his black slacks and black loafers.

It was like my dream guy came to life.

"Hey, Rebecca, you should wipe your mouth. We don't want any drool on the table."

When I went to wipe my mouth really quick, everyone at my table laughed at me. I glared at Mike, who was the one who stated a not verry funny sentence.

"That wasn't funny," my best friend, Nikki, said. Gosh, I love her. She's always sticking up for me.

I smiled and mouthed thanks at her. She just smiled back.

"I wouldn't blame her if she did," Diana said. "The new Geometry teacher is pretty hot." To emphisize, she looked at him and licked her lips.

I laughed. Okay, I'm going to give you the low-down. I'm with the popular crew. I'm into Cheerleading, Tennis, Soccer, Volleyball and Softball. Guys say I'm sports girl but a "really sexy sports girl." Whatever that means. All the guys in my high school wants to date me, make-out with me, or go all the way. I mean, I don't want to be all conceited or anything but I am hot. I have waist length dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and a bangin' bod. Or so I'm told...

My mom said I got my body from her Hispanic side of the family and my hair and eyes from my dad's Italian side of the family. I don't mind either though. Together they created me - eww that's gross! Gag! - and I came out nice looking. Even though I wouldn't have minded the black hair from my mom. I would've rocked it.

"Okay, class. Sorry we're starting a little late but I had to make sure I was in the right class," the new Geometry teacher said.

There were a few chuckles around the room.

The Geometry teacher leaned against the dark brown wood desk and crossed his arms over his chest, making him even more sexy...

"Instead of doing math today, how about we just go around the room and let me get to know you. How about we start with you," he said pointing at Diana.

Diana flipped her blond hair over her shoulder. "My name is Diana..."

And on it went. I've never been so bored in my life. I guess because I knew everyone in the class, or, well mostly everyone, it was kind of boring to hear what they had to say about themselves.

"...Miss?"

I was startled when I felt a hand on me. I looked up and Mr. Rivera, his dark brown eyes gazing at my intently. "Are you ok, Miss? It's your turn."

I cleared my throat. "I-I-I'm fine. Um, my name is Rebecca Santos."

Mr. Rivera raised an eyebrow. "Is that all?"

I nodded.

Mr. Rivera bent down. "See me after class please, Ms. Santos," he whispered quietly.

I gulped and nodded. When Mr. Rivera walked away I sighed. The way his breath felt fanning across my ear and cheek felt amazing.

I sighed again and looked up at the clock. Twenty-five more minutes until the period is over, then Mr. Rivera will talk to me.

Alone. In the classroom.