New at school

I was new at school and had only made one friend since my first day, Historia Reiss, pretty long blonde hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes, she spoke to me already on the first day and gave me her famous smile known to melt guys hearts and provoke girls spite. Everyone else pretty much ignored me and it was quite divided at our school, Titan High.
My name is Armin Arlert, I'm bad at communicating with others and get nervous real easy, which is why I had no friends at my old school and got bullied into transferring.

"Hey, Armin", Historia waved her hand in front of my face, dragging me out of my day dream. "W-what is it?", I mumbled out nervously as she put a worksheet in front of me. "Teacher said partner up, so I'm assuming we're doing it together", I simply nodded and started to fill out what I knew from head, Historia stared and pouted annoyed. We had to dissect a frog after the theory part, but mostly Historia talked while I just did the work. The bell had finally rung meaning it was lunch time, which was  dreadful, I hated the cantine and the stupid jocks who think the whole school belongs to them, but I was hungry so I headed to the cafeteria to get my food.

"Dude, watch out", I stumbled back completely confused and shocked. "You alright?", the soft voice spoke a second time and I looked up to discover one of the jocks and worst of all, the most popular guy at our school supporting my weight with his hand, so I didn't fall. "I-I'm so so-sorry", I ran away without looking back, embarrassed. Guess no lunch today. I ran into an empty classroom and sat there to calm down and hide the rest of my lunch break.

School was finally over and I just wanted to go home but I saw him at the entrance and froze up. I wanted to turn around but he saw me, squinting his eyes and motioning for me to come to him. My heart beat was incredibly fast, I was scared, he could catch me if I ran, I took every ounce of courage I had to turn tail and run, no way could I ever face him. It was the second time I ran today. It made me sick to my stomach, why am I so uselessly weak?

I heard someone behind me and turned to see him breathlessly laughing. "You sure run fast", his emerald eyes pierced through mine and continued to roam all over me. He had caught his breath, running a hand through his soft brown hair. "What's your name?", he coolly asked and somehow hearing his deep voice soothed me and I could answer back without hesitating. "Its Armin", but my heart started racing again as he came closer , eventually trapping me into a corner. "My name is Eren", he actually introduced himself, like not everyone already knew. "Come to my club meeting and watch me fence", what if it's a trap? Just ask him, don't be afraid, he wont hurt me, right?

"W-why would I do that?"