I like you

His lips moved to my neck, leaving a sensation with every kiss then he fondled my chest which made me feel even weirder "N-no, E-Eren, st-", he licked up my stomach and I made a weird noise so I covered my mouth. "I want to hear every noise you make, so no hands", he said in a deep mumble next to my ear which made me even weaker. He grabbed my hands and  held them over my head.

The next morning I woke up in a random bed, suddenly it all started coming back in pieces, besides me sleeping was..Eren..omg "We had sex!", I accidentally said out loud and Eren snorted laughing. He pulled me and cuddled me "I like you, Armin, a little too much", my face went red and I wiggled my way up to kiss him "I like you too", for the first time I saw Eren Jaeger blush and he tried to hide his face but I wouldn't let him. I sat on top of him and held his hands "Payback", I kissed him again and it got more intense than I had planned, so we stayed in bed a little longer.

After we had breakfast together, he walked me home. We held hands the whole way until we got to my door. "I don't want to leave you", Eren pouted with his puppy eyes, for some reason butterflies filled my stomach because we felt different. He was finally himself or rather, he felt better which was the only thing that mattered to me. I went from having no one to having you, I mean Historia too, but I couldn't be happier. "You'll see me on Christmas, so dont worry, we can call anytime", I explained softly and he nuzzled his face into my hand I had placed on his cheek, I could see the dog ears, cute. Yet he nodded understanding and before he left..he kissed me leaving me wanting more. How can one go from cute to sexy in a single second?

After he left, I went upstairs to our apartment and found mother watching TV "Hey mom", she looked over and smiled. "Hey sweetie, have fun?", fun? yes, I had lots of fun but I couldn't tell her about what we did. "Yeah mom, are you finally off today?", she nodded and patted the cushion next to her, so I sat down, noticing her tired and weak facial features. Mom always seemed so fragile. She had long blonde hair, which I inherited from her but she had brown eyes, she says I got my blue eyes from my father, you could see strains of grey in her hair even though she was only 38. "I thought we could make a big turkey and honey glazed ham. You could make the mashed potatoes since you do them way better", when mom talked about food, her tired eyes would light up, even if it wasn't in our budget, I could never take that from her. "Sounds good mom", we watched TV for a while afterwards together.

Later I got a text from Historia asking to go to the movies. In the past I would've said no, but Eren has been changing me so I should go, why not.