The New God

Logan wasn't normal in any shape or form. They were the kid of Hawkeye and Laura but had to keep it under wraps after the last mistake.

Logan and their family had to move to the tower after they had "accidentally" punched several children and adults. They made such a big scene the news reached the news. Then hydra came and tried to take them to their clutches once they found out they had powers.

Logan was finally being allowed to go to school again but this time at a different School: Midtown high. They only knew one person attending and they didn't see Peter that often as he enjoyed spending time with his boyfriend Harley Keener.

Logan's pov:

I walked out of my room to find Nat, I had just finished a portrait of her and I wanted to show her.

"Hey Friday, where are all the avengers?"

They are all in the living room, Mr. Stark was just about to call you.

"Thanks, Friday," I responded hugging the sketch close to my body and walking towards the living room.

Once I got there I completely ignored everyone else and walked over to Nat to show her my drawing.

"Auntie Nat, I had a sketch I drew that I wanted to show you. I used the art supplies you gave me" I said showing her the sketch.

She smiled before taking the book out of my hands so she could better see it. "It's beautiful," She said "Thank you, but there is someone we wanted you to meet. He should be getting here in about 20 minutes so go shower and change out of pajamas".

"Ok, who is it?"

"It's a surprise now go shower you smell like death," my dad said pinching his nose and gagging dramatically.

"Fine!" I announced before stomping to my room over exaggerating every step.

When I got to my room I quickly showered before throwing on a green archery shirt and black shorts with a splash of gold eye shadow along with eyeliner that was way to over the top according to Steve.

"Logan get down here now!" my dad yelled. Oh shit, I sprinted out my door, down the hallway, and into a tall figure. Both I and the person flew across the floor as I was traveling at an inhuman speed.

"How dare you run into me mortal," The person said standing up and spinning around to face me. I was taken aback by the bright green eyes.

"Looks like you really fell for him"

"Anthony stark! I swear you better shut your mouth or I'm decorating your suit" I said, turning away from the man.

"You wouldn't!" he says gasping.

"Try me," I said glaring at him before turning back to the man with blue eyes and jet black hair. "Who are you?".

"That is Loki," Stark said.

"Ohmygodohmygod! Himisterlokidoyouthinkicouldgetanautograph?" I said in one breath.

"What?" Loki asked, not being able to understand a single thing I said.

"They wants your autograph. You were the inspiration for all their pranks from stories they've heard from Thor. They also were excited to discover that you are gender fluid as they are also gender fluid." Natasha said not looking up from her knife that she was sharpening.

Loki's pov

I was taken aback that this mortal person had heard stories about me other than when I tried to take over new york and didn't know what to say. As well as the beauty in their golden eyes. Wait, don't think like that. They are just a puny mortal.