movie night

Logan’s pov

Race you there!” I shouted, taking off. When I burst through the door Loki was already there waiting for me.

“You used your magic that's not fair!” I pouted before grabbing a dagger and walking to a mat.

“Ok well how’s this?” Loki said, walking over to a control panel and flipping a switch. Blocking us both from using our powers.

“Fine,” I said, getting in a fighting stance. 

We spared for a while neither of us being able to land a hit before I had an Idea. I jumped away quickly spinning in the air and hugging the god, he was taken by surprise and lowered his guard and I quickly knocked his feet out from under him and pinned him to the ground.

“Clearly you're not as good as your brother says” , I said, smirking. 

Loki smirked up at me and in a flash he had knocked me to the side and pinned me on my back.

“Clearly” He smirked.

“Whatever gets off” I said, rolling my eyes and shoving him off. “What time is it?”

“It’s 5:32,” Loki said.

“Oh we trained through lunch, I'll order pizza.” I said taking my phone out of my locker and calling the pizza parlor while walking to my room. I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of hawkeye footies and walked out to the living room. Loki was already setting out the cooked pizza.

“Thanks for setting the table while I was in the shower” I said Sitting down across from Loki. 

“What in Odin’s name are you wearing?” Loki laughed looking at my PJ’s.

“Oh yeah, ha. My dad got them for me for christmas.” I laughed, my face flushing red. “Mmm this pizza’s good,” I said, grabbing my 4th peice.

“Don’t try to change the subject, but you are right. This midgardian food is decent.” Loki laughed, a true genuine laugh not a smirk and not a fake, customer service smile.

After we had finished the pizza we both plopped down on the couch in front of the TV.

“What movie should we Watch?” Loki asked.

“Oh! I know a Quiet Place!” I said excitedly, grabbing the remote.

Loki’s Pov

By the time the movie was over Logan was pressed up against my side not in fear of the monsters in the movie but they were just tense because of how fast paced and quiet the movie was. My face was burning as I looked down at their adorable figure.

“You know this was really fun but there’s one thing I want to do that I haven’t done yet” I said staring into Logan’s eyes as they looked up at me.

“And what might that be?” they asked.

“This” I said as I leaned forward, gently resting one hand behind their neck and the other on their cheek before kissing Logan. 

Logan’s pov

As Loki leaned forward my brain was going crazy and I met his lips with mine, gently setting my hands on his shoulder. The kiss slowly got more heated and Loki carefully lifted me so I was positioned on his lap still not breaking the kiss. Both of his hands were on my waist at this point, one of my hands rested on his chest while the other snaked through his sleek black hair. After a few more minutes we had shifted to where I was basically hugging him with my arms wrapped around his head.

“What. the. Hell?!” I hear someone scream and quickly turn to see my dad charging at Loki. Dad tackled Loki to the ground, Thor ran over to try and get my dad off his brother while the other avengers were glaring at Loki.

“What spell did you put on them!” my dad yells, punching Loki in the face.

“Dad stop! He didn’t put me under a spell!” i say, trying to get my dad away from a bleeding Loki.

He huffed before getting up, still glaring at Loki. “well you had to have put a spell on them because they have a boyfriend!”.

“W-what?” Loki asks, shocked.

I feel tears welling up in my eyes. “Yes because I am definitely going to stay together with my abusive boyfriend. Makes perfect sense” I say darkly as tears stream down my face. This was not how I intended on telling them about him but whatever.

Loki’s pov

Turn at the sound of yelling to see Clint running at me. Before I even have time to respond I’m on the floor getting punched. After a little of me just laying there not wanting to anger Clint more, Clint finally gets up. 

“Cause they have a boyfriend” were the words that were circling in my brain and I felt as though my heart split in two.

“W-what?” I asked, not sure how to respond.

“Yes because I am definitely going to stay together with my abusive boyfriend. Makes perfect sense” Logan says just before they start crying. I take a few moments to understand what they said before running over and hugging them. 

“Was it one of the men I killed?” I whispered, still hugging them as they cried.

“Y-yeah. Yeah it was” Logan cries.

I feel another person hugging both me and Logan and I look up to see Clint hugging mainly his kid. My brother quickley joins as well as Laura, Bucky, Nat, Steve, and Stark.  

“Well sense Tony is being nice I should probably remove the hair dye in his shampoo” I hear Logan say softly and everyone laughs.

“Yeah but first we need to kill Jonah” Nat says glaring.

Logan’s pov

“Uh, well uh no you don’t.” I say, not sure how to word this. “Loki kind of already killed him and his friend, they were the ones that attacked me last week”.

“Oh! Well that’s settled. I’ll make the popcorn, Clint honey, can you go to the store and buy Ice cream please? Were having a movie night” My mom says, leading me to the couch. 

Once I'm comfortable Loki comes and sits next to me and I snuggle into him. He laughs at me softly before draping an arm around my shoulder earning one last glare from my dad before he went to the store.