Overprotective Dad

Mx. Barton The Avengers want you and Loki in the dining room for dinner. 

"Ok...thanks.. Fri… Call me Logan" I said while falling off my chair laughing at how bad Loki jumped. 

"So, we should probably head up," I said after I regained dignity.

Loki just huffed and rolled his eyes before getting up and walking out, slamming the door behind him. Rude. I thought, following him to the dining room. He's probably just trying to get used to living here.

I walked out of the long hallway to see an empty seat in between Stark and Loki. I walked over and sat down, glancing up at Loki but he just stared straight across the table at my dad.

"What are you looking at reindeer games?" My dad says, glaring at him.

"I see Stark is rubbing off on you" Loki says coldly before whipping his head around to look at me while I was staring at him. "What are you looking at?".

"Your ugly horns on the top of your head obvs" I sassed. I actually thought they were kinda cool but I would never admit it.

"Mewling quim" Loki muttered, reaching for the spaghetti Steve made. 

Now I was ticked off, I had been nice to him and suggested a good book for him to read and he was mad at me!

"Call me that one more time" I whisper threatened so only Loki could hear.

"Mewling quim" (He's an angry elf:)) Loki said, holding his head high.

"That's it!" I yelled getting startled looks from the people around the table. I made a knife fly towards Loki, pinning his sleeve to the table and another into my hand. "You're an egomaniac jerk and I won't hesitate to stick this knife in your windpipe".

"Logan! Though I don't disagree with what you said he is still a guest. Go to your room now!" My dad yelled, standing up.

"Fine, have a bad night" I spat at Loki before grabbing my plate and running to my room to grab my phone and some money.

Loki's pov

I was surprised by their outburst though I suppose I could have been nicer.

"Apologize to them now! They shouldn't have done that but you don't call people names!" Birdbrain said before sitting down and mumbling something that sounded like "it's like having 5 year olds". Still mad at me that I called his beloved child names.

"Fine" I said, careful not to show any emotions other than anger before walking to her room.

When I reached their bedroom door I knocked but there was no answer so I teleported inside.

They weren't in their room so I turned around to leave but something green in their trash can caught my eye. When I picked it up it was a beautiful sketch of me sitting in the library reading. They had even gotten my Asgardian armor correct. I folded it up and stuck it in my pocket before going to tell Katniss that they aren't in their room.

When I told Clint that Logan was missing he asked Friday where Logan was and the AI said they left the tower about 10 minutes ago.

"Ok Clint calm down. Loki, this is your fault. Find them" Natasha said glaring at me.

"Alright" I responded, teleporting to the lobby before walking out the door.

It was raining pretty hard as I walked around new york, I first took my time but then got increasingly worried as the sun began to set right before I heard someone yell my name.