When they want to makeout with you

Warning: This scenario contains some detailed sexual bits. For some characters more than others. If you are not comfortable with that please skip this, not all of my stories will be sexual.

        You were at your boyfriend's house for the day. You two were there alone and at the moment you and him were both on your phones on his couch. You were each sitting on opposite sides of the small couch with your backs to the arm rests and your knees to your chests.

You continue playing a game on your phone so you didn't notice your boyfriend staring at you from the other side of the couch.

Nagisa

        "Y-Y/N" your blue haired boyfriend calls to you

        "Y-Y/N" your blue haired boyfriend calls to you. "Yeah, Nagisa?" You look up from your phone and as soon as you do, the boy's eyes shift away from you and a hint of of blush appears on his cute face."I-I was just..uh...w-wondering something" Your face turns into a confused expression and you raise an eyebrow "Yeah?" "Um..." he takes a deep breath "can I kiss you?" His eyes squeeze shut in embarrassment. "Uh y-yeah. I-i mean we've kissed before, right?" His eyes open but he refuses to look at you, his face bright red. "Yeah...I-I just..I guess I was hoping we could like.." He fiddles with his fingers for a moment before hesitantly finishing his sentence "like..kiss for a while?" You blush slightly but giggle at his cuteness. He was so shy about it. "I wouldn't mind that, Nagisa" "y-you wouldn't?" He looks at you for the first time in a while, his blue eyes shining with excitement and hope. You place your phone down and crawl over to him. "Of course not"

He smiles and wraps his arms around you, pulling you close to him so you were between his legs. He smiles and fixes a piece of your hair, tucking it behind your ear, before leaning in. The bluenette gently and lovingly kisses your soft lips. He could feel your smile as you two kissed and you could feel his.

    After a minute or so he licked your bottom lip and you opened your mouth, allowing his tongue inside. The boy takes a minute or so exploring every centimeter of your mouth before he retracted his tongue and let you have a chance to get a feel for his mouth. Taking the opportunity, you slide your tongue gently into his mouth and start to explore with curiosity. You felt warm and safe like this.

Once you finished exploring you pull away and you both smile at one another, looking deep into each other's eyes. "Thank you Y/N" You give your boyfriend a peck on the cheek "Anytime"

Karma