What if you were roomates (but not dating...yet)

Plot: You and one of your guy classmates were forced to share a apartment when the school moved you all into dorms. See how each guy would act on a daily basis.

Nagisa

        Nagisa would be very careful around your stuff and would always do his share of the work around the apartment

        Nagisa would be very careful around your stuff and would always do his share of the work around the apartment. He'd also be very open to doing any favors for you or doing extra work to help out. He was overall a perfect roommate and his smile always made your day.

Karma

      Karma would expect you to do all the housework and if you didn't, he just left the apartment a mess

      Karma would expect you to do all the housework and if you didn't, he just left the apartment a mess. He would spend a lot of time playing games or pranking you but he also put some time aside for studying which you either used as quiet time or to get back at him for one or his dumb pranks. It could be pretty hard living with him and you often didn't get the right amount of sleep since his pranks would wake you up in the middle of the night. Well at the very least, you weren't ever bored there.

Asano

      He'd hardly speak to you and even though you agreed to do half the housework, he'd do it after you had already done it to "do it correctly" or "fix your poor excuse of work"

      He'd hardly speak to you and even though you agreed to do half the housework, he'd do it after you had already done it to "do it correctly" or "fix your poor excuse of work". He didn't trust anyone but himself to get everything perfect. However, you didn't mind so much since the dorm was always in great condition. Whenever you saw him he was usually studying. He is also a bit easily irritated and once even woke you up because he claimed he couldn't sleep from your breathing. That annoyed you a bit but living with him was usually pretty quiet and peaceful.