Question about part two: if they cheated.

Update: I've gotten suggestions for all three of the characters I needed which means what is happening in part two is already set and the chapter will be out soon.
If you have a request for any of the characters regarding this situation because you're not happy with the turn out, or you just want to see an alternative outcome, let me know and I may do alternate situations as well in a different chapter.

The original post is below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Author-chan here! So I already know what i'm writing for most of the characters in the situations but I want to hear what you guys want to happen for a few of the characters.

I'm stuck on Itona, Terasaka, and Maehara.

Do you want Y/N to get with someone else, and if so who? It doesn't have to be a specific person but it can be if you want. For an example you could say her childhood best friend, an E-class student, an A-class student, or anyone else. You could leave it as that or give a specific character.

Tell me anything else you'd like to see happen for these three character's in part two.

Just so you know, the part two stories I have written so far are very long so don't hold back on your ideas!

Thanks for reading! I hope you'll enjoy it!