chapter 2: new school

okay, new school year, new you!

(name) (last name) rushed down the stairs into her kitchen. she is starting her second year of high school at nekoma high.

she wasn't too excited. she did meet a guy who was a third year and his friend who was also a second year.

i think their names were kuroo and kenma? the (h/c)-haired girl thought to herself as she put on her shoes.

oh well, i'll find out for sure when I get to school.

♔♔♔

okay, big school, no problem! i just need to uhm ask where a kenma and a kuroo are. not too hard!

(name) walked up to the entrance of the high school and was immediately greeted by a tall boy and a shorter one.

"your name's (last name), right?" kuroo asked the much shorter girl.

"yep! that's me!" the girl responded trying her best to show a bright smile, even though she was feeling overwhelmed.

"oh, cool! i'm kuroo!" the taller held out his hand for the girl to shake. she shook his hand and then turned to the shorter boy.

"sooo, you must be kenma?" (name) asked kenma while tilting her head a little to the side.

"no, i'm kuroo." he replied with a monotoned voice and never took his eyes off of his phone.

" but i thought-"

"i'm kenma." he cut her off before she became more confused.

"oh." the girl replied.

the three of them just stood there for a little bit.

well, this is awkward.

"sooo. can i see your schedule?" kuroo asked (name).

"oh, sure!" the girl responded and dug through her bag to find the crumbled up piece of paper.

"here you go." she said while handing her schedule over to kuroo.

"thank you." he said while he took the schedule out of (name)'s hand.

"your welcome."

"uhm, kuroo." kenma finally spoke up.

"hmm?"

"wouldn't it be easier if i walked her to her class?"

"oh, sure." kuroo responded while handing over the girl's schedule.

"why are you giving me that?" he asked.

"to show her around, duh!" kuroo responded while a playful grin was displayed on his face.

"just tell me which class she is." kenma said while pushing the schedule back in kuroo's direction.

"she's in your class."