chapter 4: hina ahmya

"hello, (last name)~"

(name) was walking to her school when kuroo came out of nowhere and put both of his hands on her shoulders.

"hello, kuroo." (name) replied back to the taller male as kenma came out from the corner.

"good morning kenma." (name) spoke to the boy.

"hi." he replied simply.

"geez kenma. you gotta interact! i mean, (last name)'s your friend too!" kuroo said while tugging at kenma's psp that was in his hand.

"i know that she is my friend, kuroo." kenma said while tugging his psp towards him.

"well then, talk to her!"

"well your always talking to her anyways."

(name) was to the side while the two boys had their little argument. she decided that she would leave.

"where are you going, (last name)?" kuroo asked the girl as she turned around slowly.

"we're going to be late." the girl replied
back while she held up her wrist which had her watch on it. the time read 5:55 and they needed to be there by 6:00.

"oh." kuroo said and let go of kenma's psp which was still in kenma's hands. kenma stuffed his psp in his bag and followed (name) and kuroo, who were already walking.

♔♔♔

the three friends arrived at their school. kenma and kuroo has volleyball practice. kuroo wanted (name) to see their practice so that's where she was going.

she spotted kuroo and kenma walking to their gym where they'll be practicing.

she ran over to the two boys and kuroo turned to face her.

"oh, hey (name)! ima call you that for now on." kuroo said to the girl as she just stopped in front of the two boys.

"hi, am i too early?" the girl asked as she shifted her weight on her right leg.

"no, it's fine." kuroo said to her as he motioned for her to come inside of the gym with him and kenma.

she followed and she sat down on the bleachers while kenma and kuroo started their warmups.

♔♔♔

after kenma and kuroo's practice and the three friends were walking to their classes.

"alright, ima go to my class, see you at lunch you too!" kuroo told the two second years as he parted away from them.

(name) and kenma went to their class. they entered to a almost empty class. there was only two people in the class. two girls.

(name) made her way to her seat. a girl with shoulder length red hair with black strands in the front.

(name) sat down hesitantly. the girl with red hair turned to her and smiled.

"hi! i'm hina ahmya!" the girl said as she held out her hand to shake (name)'s. she took ahmya's hand and shook it.

"(name) (last name)" she said as she still shook ahmya's hand.