Truth or Dare

They walk into the quiet house. "Are you sure your dads not coming back" one of the boys ask "he got called in an hour ago. He won't be back till the morning. So let's get in the hot tub" both of the boys eyes widen with excitement. October pulls Alex aside "I don't have a swimsuit and I don't even know these guys" Alex cups her chin "You can borrow one of mine. You need to have some fun". October heads upstairs to find a swimsuit. She decides that Alex is right. She need to have a little fun. Rummaging through the drawers she pulls out a black thong bikini. Alex walks " Do you not have any normal bathing suits" October ask " sorry that's probably the most coverage you will find" Alex chuckles. October slips in to the top. Her breast are a little large for the top. She then try's in the bottoms. Her entire ass is out. Alex turns around "damn I'm never gonna look as good as you. You might make the boys jeez in their shorts before you even get in the water". "Alex I don't think I can wear this. Do you have a big shirt I can wear over this" October ask concerned. "Ugh fine let me get one of my dads" October sighs in relief. She slips on the large black shirt it just covers the bottom of her butt.

     They walk outside. Alex in a thong white bikini. She has never been shy. They get into the water. October sit in the corner of the hot tub. Trying to keep her distance. Alex says "So let's play truth or dare". One of the boy answer back "Aren't we a little old for that?" Alex winks "not the way I play". October gulps. "Jason truth or dare" Alex starts "Dare" Jason says raising his eyebrows. "I dare you to lick October's neck". October eyes widen. Jason moves closer with a smirk on his face. He starts with the tip of his tongue and drags it all the way up to her ear. "That was to easy" Jason laughs. October is now tense. She isn't use to boys touching her . Jason ask "Alex truth or dare" without question she responds "dare" he thinks for a moment " I dare you to kiss October" October eyes widen. She thinks to herself why is everyone targeting me. Alex moves right in front of October. She brushes her lips lightly against hers before slowly kissing. Her tongue traces the bottom of October's lip before sliding in. Then she pulls always. The boys sit there in shock. "That was child's play" Alex mocks. "October truth or dare" she pauses for a minute before saying "truth". Alex thinks before narrowing her eyebrows "who do you think is hotter. Jason or Sam" October stops for a minute. Sam has long curly brown hair and is slim but cut. Jason has shaggy blond hair and large arms. " well Jason's pretty cute" she blushes. "Okay my turn. Sam truth or dare" she ask excited. Sam answers "truth". October thinks trying to come up with something "what is you're biggest fantasy" she giggles. "Well I'd like to do a teacher" he laughs "How unoriginal" Alex says. The game continues.

     Nearly everyone has kissed each other. Alex gave one of the boys a lap dance. October finally pick dare and Alex was not going to waste the opportunity "I dare you to get out of the water and take that shirt off and do a little dance". October gulps "I don't know guys" everyone says "come on it's a dare". Slowly she gets out of the water and with her back turned to everyone. She pulls off the now soaked T-shirt and throws it on the ground "wooo" Alex cheers . Followed by a "turn around and shake it" slowly she turns around. The water dripping off her smooth curves. The boys stare entranced. She starts to do a silly dance and then notices everyone's faces are ghost white. She turns around and is met with a Mr.Daniels chest. "Out of the water now" his voice roars. The boys jump up and take off. Alex walks over "dad we were just having fun" she says try to sound innocent. "Go to your room now. I will take October home." Alex walks to her room. October tries to cover up with her arms. Once Alex is gone Mr.Daniels says "why are you trying to cover up now. You didn't mind showing off for those little boys" half yelling. She stands there speechless. " Let me make myself clear. No one else gets to see this besides me. You are going to start listening". He say bent down to her ear. Her stomach is on fire. What is the man doing to her. She has never felt like this before. She shakes her head yes. " go up to my room and dry off. I will bring you some dry clothes". She walks up stairs dripping water everywhere. She grabs a towel and finishes drying off then wraps the towel around herself. Mr.Daniels walks in with a pair of grey sweats and a shirt.

    Before you get changed I want you to do what you did for those boy right here. He walks over to the edge of the bed where she is sitting and lifts her up to her feet. Then sits down. "Go ahead. Unless you need to be punished again." His voice gets lower. She shakes her head no and walks a few step away. Then starts to take the towel off slowing. As it falls to the ground her curvy body emerges. Mr.Daniels motions for her to spin around and she does. "Take off you're top"
he orders. Nervously she does. tighten. He watches every inch of her body. Almost like he is mapping it out. "Come here" he says . Slowly she walks right in front of him. He grabs her and sits her on his lap. Placing his hands on her thighs. He brushes his lips against here neck "you have been a very naughty girl" he pauses kissing her neck. Her body stiffens at his touch. She can feel his bugle starting to form. "You better not let that happen again" he moves one hand up to her breast. A small gasp escapes October lips. Slowly he slides his other hand to her bikini bottoms. He says "Relax babygirl daddy will take care of you" right before sliding his hand underneath the material.

     His fingers teases her causing moans to emerge from her lips. He smirks knowing what he is doing. Pressure unlike any other begins to build. She is so overwhelmed right before she can release he pulls away. Almost like coming out of a daze she say "what was that". He stands her up and slides the shirt over her head. He kisses her on the forehead "next time be a good girl". He walks off smirking. She stands there for a moment before finish dressing. She walks down stares and to his car. The drive is quiet. She try's to keep her gaze out the window. As he pulls up to her house he say "let me see your phone". "Why" she ask confused he doesn't respond and holds out his hand. She furrows her eyebrows giving in. He type for a moment then hands it back "Goodnight babygirl".