Rasing the Stakes

Mr.Daniels reads his screen.

      October : truth
He try's to think of a question. There are so many. He starts typing.
Mr:Daniels: How far have you been with a guy?

He waits hoping that she hasn't been with undeserving high school boys. She was better than that. He feel his phone vibrate.

October: Well one guy touched me, but it wasn't very memorable.

October is sitting right beside Alex. " when did this happen two shoes?" "Just the other night" October says. "Who was it?" Alex questions. "Just a guy from the party" she lies.

Mr. Daniels: Is that so? I'm sure I could make an impression.

He grins. Knowing that she was untouched made him hard.

October: Truth or Dare
Mr. Daniels: Dare

"What should I dare?" October says. Alex thinks for a moment "Dare him to take a picture in his underwear" she says with a smile. "No" October say quickly. Before she can argue Alex grabs the phone

October: I dare you to send me a picture only in your underwear.

October worries Alex is going to find out. She is going to kill her.

Mr Daniels smirks at the message. Just to be safe he make sure to not have his face in the picture. He is already shirtless. He slides off his shorts and quickly snaps a picture lying down.

"Oh my" I say under my breath. "Damn" Alex says. She bits her bottom lip. Before her phone vibrates again.

Mr. Daniels: Truth or Dare?
October: Dare
Mr. Daniels: I dare you to return the favor ;)

"Hell yell" Alex say before getting up and search my underwear drawer. She find a lacy black thong and a match bra "this one" she says. "I don't know. Maybe I just stop texting back". "What no way. You can't chicken out" I head in to the bathroom to put on the undies. When I come out Alex's jaw drops "damn". October slowly walks over " what now" October ask.
Alex tells her to stand there and she'll take the picture. "Okay let me see" October say while grabbing a robe. "Maybe I shouldn't send it" "oh come on it's not like you're naked". But before October can decide Alex sends the picture.

Mr. Daniels eagerly stares at his phone. When the picture comes through he smirks bitting his bottom lip. Before he can even respond another message comes.

October: Well I'm tires now. Night Daddy.

He chuckles knowing she was probably nervous about his response. He starts typing.

Mr. Daniels: okay babygirl. Sweet dreams. Oh and btw you're gorgeous.

"Now you got him right where you want him" Alex says. "What do you mean" October ask. "See you need to be in control of the conversation. Let him know that you get to decide when and if somethings going to happen. That will have him begging at your feet". October scratches the back of her head. She's not use to any of this. It all has to be a secret too. Alex would never talk to her again if she found out. It is just so hard for October to resist. He makes her feel things just by the sound of his voice.

October snaps out of her thoughts by a car beeping outside. "Who's that" October says walking to the window. "Darren he wanted to stop by. I told only if her brought pizza and some tequila." Alex raises downstairs to greet him at the door. He stands there with boxes of pizza in one hand and a brown bag in the other. He is the hottest guy at there school. He is just over six feet tall with jet black hair. He is wearing a white T-shirt that grips his arms tight. October stands at the bottom of the steps forgetting She is only in a robe. "Oh now this is a party" Darren says winking at  her. Causing her checks to turn bright red. She quickly heads upstairs and throws on shorts and a tee. When she walks out of the bathroom Alex and Darren are sitting on her bed eating.

"Sit right here sweet checks" Darren say while rubbing the bed beside him. She sits down grabbing pizza. Alex is already guzzling down the tequila. She hands it to Darren. After he take a drink he holds it out to October "Your turn". October doesn't move "come on" Alex encourages. October grabs the bottle take two big mouth fills before chasing it with power aid. Darren and Alex down laugh at her facial expression. "Sorry I'm not an alcoholic like you guys.

After about an hour. October is not drunk. Darren and Alex snuck off somewhere. October grabs her phone and calls the first person she can think of.

Mr. Daniels is awoken by a ringing. As he reaches over to his phone he see the screen lit up by the name babygirl. He rubs his eyes before answering.
"Hello" his voice is deep and scratchy. October doesn't say anything. "Babygirl why are you calling so late."  After a moment she responds "I i umm I don't know" she slurs. "Have you been drinking?" He says with a little anger in his voice. "No way Jose."  "Then why do you sound drunk" she doesn't know how to respond so she changes the subject. "I like your picture" "mmm now you did. I liked yours to, but I would have liked it more is there was less fabric" his voice now filled with lust and desire. "You need to get some sleep you have a date tomorrow remember". October had forgotten about that. "Okay. If you don't want to talk I'm sure Darren will". She says teasing before hanging up. Her phone starts ringing immediately. She turns it off and goes to sleep.

Mr. Daniels tossed and turned all night. Thinking about what she was doing with another guy and if she was then why would she call. He finally drift off thinking of how he is going to punish her.