Skeltons in the Closet

Waves of pleasure flood through her body over and over. As he rubs circles. He kisses on her hips. He drags his bottom lip across her slit. She cant help but squirm.

Right as she reaches her climax. She can hear a car pull up. They quickly get up hurrying to find there clothes. "Hide" he says poking to the closet.

He walks down stairs to see who it is. It is Alex. She walks in the front door. "Why are you home. I thought you were staying at you Moms?" She put her bag down in the counter. "I was suppose to but her and her new boy toy week on a trip" he nods. "Well I've had a rough day. There's some dinner in the fridge I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight" she nods not really paying attention. He head back up the stairs and locks the door behind him. He opens the closet to see October standing there.

He immediately grabs her and start back kisses down her body. "Wait what are you doing. I heard Alex. She's right downstairs". "Well I guess you have to be quiet." He picks her up and walks her back over to the bed. He starts taking her dress off then slides out of his clothes. Until he is left in only boxers. He look at her naked. October nervously bites her lip. He removes his boxer and his manhood pops free. Her mouth slightly drops at the size. He climbs back on top. "Let's get back you where we left off". He slowly kisses. He follows her every move like a shadow. He traces circles down her thighs. He gently reaches for her had guiding it to himself. She looks up at him then back at her hand before starting to move. She slower raises her hand up and down. He lets out a soft moan cause her to speed up the pace. His fingers no longer linger on her thighs. He slides them deep inside her. As soon as he does she jerks. She can't help but hide the pain in her face. He stops. "Are you okay. Is something wrong?" She shakes her head no. "Have you done this before?" She shakes her head again. "Do you want me to stop?" "No just a little slower" he  nods.

He slower starts to slide in and out. Watch her face intensely. After a few moments she whispers softly "you can speed up a little" without hesitation he does. Her toes begin to curl. "Babygirl tell me am I the first man to make your pussy cum?" She nods yes. "I want you to say it."  "Yes Daddy you are the first" " Will you let anybody else touch daddy's pussy" "No daddy only you" he picks up pace moving faster and faster. She can't hold on anymore. Her body craves release. He pushes his finger deeper. "Now cum babygirl." And on command she does. Her muscles squirm and shake as her release washes through her. She collapses back already filling and ache between her legs.

KNOCK KNOCK on the door. She jumps up and runs into the bathroom. He slowly walks over to the door slipping in to a pair of basketball shorts before twisting the handle. He opens the door slightly hiding the clothes on the floor. "Yes sweetie?" Alex looks over him seeing the bed a mess and clothes all over the place. Her eyes widen. "What's wrong?" He ask her trying to avoid the fact that she knows someone is in his room. "Oh nothing I was just wondering if October could come over?" She ask. "I don't know it's pretty late." "Oh come on that never stopped you from letting her before". He paused for a moment knowing that she wouldn't take no for an answer. "Okay okay how about you text her and then clean up your room. I'll go pick her up. I don't want her to start thinking we are slobs." "Alright, but you better stop and get pizza and a movie" he nods and quickly shuts the door.

October pokes her head out of the closet. "So looks like I need to go pick you up." She giggles. He picks her up kissing all over her neck. "Now you gonna have to sneak out to the car" she nods sliding her clothes back on. He slightly opens the door making sure Alex is in her room. "Alright hurry" she quickly heads down the stairs and jumps into the car. "Oh Mr.Daniels you are so naughty" she says giggling. He wraps his hand around her thigh. Chills squirm all over her body just from his touch. "Now now babygirl don't start something you aren't prepared to finish. They drive down the street. It is pitch black. There are no other cars on the road. Mr. Daniels pulls into a pizza shop. They both get out. He opens the door for her. As she walks past him he quickly follows behind snaking his arm around her back. She walks up to the counter. "What can I get the beautiful lady the cashier says." He is cute but nothing like Mr. Daniels. "Well cutie" she says leaning slightly over the counter. "One large pepperoni with extra cheese." Mr. Daniels grip tightens pulling her back close you him. "I would like a order of Buffalo wings. That's all" he hands the cashier 20$ "Alright mans it will be done in like 15" the cashier says handing him back his change.

   "Come on" he says walking October out the door and across the road to a convenient store. She grabs a basket heading to the candy aisle. She grabs a bag of gummy bears and pixie sticks. She walks back to the coolers looking for a drink. When she sees Mr Daniels grabbing a six pack. "That's not enough for us to share" she says  while sliding her hand down his arm. "MMmm now what would make you think I was going to share" he says " Well I just thought that if I did you a favor you would do me one." She slides her hand down to his belt following along the top of his jeans. "Now don't make promises unless you plan on keeping them" he say pulling her even closer. "Scout honor" she says holding up her hand.

   He puts the six pack down and grabs a couple bottles of wine. He pays then walks back to the car putting everything away. He then walks back in the pizza shop picking up the food. "Alright are you ready" he ask starting the car. They pull back in the drive way. "Oh shit. I forgot to change"  before they can figure something out Alex opens the door. "What are you wearing?" "Well um I was um. I was on a date. With that guy I was texting." "Oh you little skank tell me all about it." They run back inside "don't worry I'll carry everything" Mr Daniels says sarcastically. October and Alex head up to her room. Alex grabs her some shorts and a tank top. "Don't you have any clothes that actually have fabric" October laughs "good thing it's just us". The shorts barley cover her butt and the tank top squeezes her chest. "Come on I'm starving" Alex says.