Let's Play a Game

October POV:
        After coming home in the middle of the night my mom made me explain what happened. I told her that Alex wasn't feeling well. If I told her the truth she would have grounded me for life. I toss in my bed not wanting to get up. When I hear a knock on the door "come in" I say. "Hey sweetheart I have to go to the city for the day a client called and it's an emergency, if you want Alex can stay tonight I don't know when I will be back. it might not be till tomorrow". "Okay. I love you" I respond as she walks out the door.  I hope up and jump in the shower. I can't stop thinking about Mr.Daniels. Slowly I start to wash my body trailing my hand down. I start to rub just like he did. Building speed faster and faster. Before finally giving in. That's what I need  I step out of the shower and dry off. "I can't keep doing this" I think to myself. "Alex would kill me".

       I decided to call Alex and see how much trouble she is in.
       Ring ring ring
Alex: hello
Me: Hey so are you busy today
Alex: I don't know. I haven't faced my dad yet
Me: Well my mom is gonna be gone tonight do you think you can stay.
Alex: I don't know he was pretty mad.
Me: Well just wait. I'll come over and ask maybe if I ask he won't say no.
Alex: It's worth a shot.

    I hang up and finish getting ready. I know I can get him to do what I want. I just need to be a little persuasive. I throw on some short shorts that just cover my butt and baseball jersey. I leave the top buttons undone so they my cheats  is nearly visible. I jump in my car and speed over. I take a deep breath then walk inside not bothering to ring the doorbell. I seen Mr.Daniels outside. He doesn't know I am here yet. I sneak up to Alex's room. "You're here" she says smiling. "So what's your plan" she ask. "I'm just gonna say that my mom wants you to come have a girls night and we promise to be on our best behavior" I say "do you think that will work" I shrug my shoulders " only one way to find out". Alex's stays in her room hoping that he won't be as mad if he doesn't see her. I walk downstairs trying to stay calm.

As I slide the back glass door open Mr.Daniels turns around. He raises his eyebrows not expecting to see me. I walk up to him "come back for more already" he whispers seductively. I chuckle "nope". "I need a favor" i say innocent. "What's that" he questions. I grab a piece of my hair and start to twirl it. Trying to act cute. "My mom wants to have a girls night and wants Alex to come"  His face shifts immediately " Alex is in trouble" he says coldly. " but pretty please. I promise we will behave."  He is silent for a moment " I'll make you a deal. If I let Alex stay. Then tomorrow when she goes to her Moms you have to come have dinner with me" I think for a moment "just dinner" I question he nods. " nothing else" I ask reassuring. He nods.  I think for a moment before Stretching out my hand "deal" he shakes my hand and I run back to Alex's room.

"I did it" I squill. She jumps off her bed " Really? How he was so mad." I shrug "I don't know". She starts packing. We race back down the stairs. "Bye dad" she yells while we run out the door. We drive around. Stopping to eat and shop. It starts getting dark so we head to my house. Once we pull in we run up stair throwing on pjs. We watch twilight for like the twentieth time. My phone starts to vibrate.

Daddy: So how's it going?
Before I can put my phone down Alex reads the message. " oooooo who is that and why is his name daddy". I nervously respond "oh um just a guy. He put his contact in there not me." She grabs the phone.

Me: It would be going a lot better if you were here
      "Alex what are you doing" I ask  "oh nothing" she says as she continues to type.
Daddy: oh really
Me: Wanna play a game?

"Alex stop." I plead. "October you have to have some fun. It's just texting." She responds before continuing.

Daddy:What kind of game babygirl?
Me: How about truth or dare.  
Daddy:truth or dare?

Alex looks at me "which will it be" "ugh I groan. I guess truth giving in to Alex's influence".

Me: Truth
I think you myself "this is not going to end well"