🗝Things for Love

A U T H O R

Flashback to when Jungkook saved Lisa.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked and tired to open her eyes. "Just leave me somewhere.. I'm gonna die anyway."

They stopped and Jungkook carried her down. He laid her on top a wide and smooth rock surface and felt her pulse. "I can still save you."

Lisa got confused and scrunched her brows. "You can't do anything anymore so just leave me and save yourself. Kira will probably kill you too when she finds out that you tried to stop her earlier. You're just wasting your time Jungkook. Run while you still can."

"Why would I run away? There's something I needed to do and it has to be now. I had to talk to you while I still can." He held her hand and caressed her face. "I'm sorry Lisa. I.. I knew you liked me since the beginning. I would always know about the songs you wrote me. But I still acted like I didn't see you and I didn't care. The truth is.. I did. I was just confused and stubborn to believe the truth."

"What are you trying to say?" Lisa gulped and waited. She was getting the thought but she still had to confirm it. She didn't want to hope for nothing.

"I liked Jennie. I really did. I didn't have to pretend like someone who's inlove with her because that's what I really felt." Lisa sighed and nodded.

I thought you would say you like me now. How stupid of me to think of something like that. Of course you like Jennie, it's so obvious. "A-ah.. I know." She smiled and looked down.

"But something happened. Did you know that?" Lisa looked at him with a confused look on her face. "I just realized it when Jennie kissed me on Valentine's day. I was really confused about what I trully felt and her kiss was the answer to my question. If it's really Jennie or you that I'm starting to fall for." Lisa pressed her lips in a thin line and closed her eyes. Stop your delusions. "Aren't you gonna hear my answer?"

"If it's Jennie, do me a favor and stop. I've heard enough." A tear escaped her eye but she quickly wiped it off.

"What if it's you?" He seriously asked. "What would I do?"

"I get it that it's not me. Just stay silent-" To her surprise, she was suddenly cut by a pair of soft lips crashing onto hers. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself kissed by her long time crush.

She was too shocked and didn't kiss him back so he cupped her face and kissed her deeper. Lisa held onto his wrist and started kissing him back. Jungkook smiled and pulled away. "It's you Lalisa. How was it?"

"Are you seriously asking me that?" She giggled and totally forgot about her burning heart. "You have no idea." She gathered all the energy she had and sat down. "I have waited for this day.. It's sad that I can't be with you for too long."

Jungkook hugged her and brushed her hair. "I'm sorry. That's why I had to do this." He kissed her again but this time, he was sucking the flame out of her, transferring it to him.

Lisa quickly pulled away and caught him when he suddenly lost balance. "Jungkook!! Why.. You shouldn't have done this!"

"I'd rather let myself suffer than seeing you dying. I made up my mind and decided to do this. I did so much that I got everyone in trouble. I.. Have to pay for what I did. Take care, okay?"