Chapter 2- Anonymously not

Ugh...

As I opened my eyes slowly, my eyelids jittered as  looked up at the blank white ceiling. I was breathing of course. Wait..was I dead?! No no... I'm not dead of course..am I?.. I kept to myself as I heard constant small beeping.

Oh...

Oh..

OH.?!

I was in the hospital..obviously wasn't dead then..something must've happened, after what though? My pain feels as if it was numb, Me holding my breath for a second.

As I shut my eyes closed,I tried to remember everything that happend in the past..the loneliness, the crowds, then the walking..then the..

Oh man..I got RAN OVER?! Now this is definitely not good..ugh seriously what else could've been worse then this? My mom must be worried SICK! Even worse..She might even kill me! Oh god..then I can't wait until I get home then. With all that dumb explaining I have to do with her. I'd best think they have called oher already so..honestly I'm kind of not surprised as I think I am.

As I snapped out of my pondering state, looking at the ceiling I suddenly had the urge to sit up.
"So, I did. As I did I felt this unbearable pain in my back and yelped.

"OWW!" I whimpered. I felt  pain everywhere. My knees, my head, my stomach..I meant EVERYWHERE!  The pain was hard to fight and ignore as I tried not to tear up. Dang, that car Must've been a literal bulldozer didn't it? Ugh..whatever..

A couple of minutes past by and I'm still in this lonely, blank, room. It's calming, but it gets me bored and that stupid beeping won't ever stop either. Don't ask me why I have such a problem with it. The billowing white certains elegantly copied the motions of clear ocean waves, rain crying in the background of it. Gee, it was so gloomy today wasn't it?

As I heard a door opening quickly, my head turned fast as lightning to the door. I was really scared of these tiny noises now..it kind of scared me. But when the door opened this odd person came in..no, a man..? A man..no.. a boy..

He seemed odd but i still decided to talk to him.

"U-um..."he said, lowering his hat a bit as he took a step in. He looked kind of reserved, like me in general. But I didn't want to judge him by first looks so I decided to check him out a bit more.

"Hey there..so.. basically... we're here to question you about the um.. accident..please call me Shuichi, as I already know you as Nakano Anahina..correct?" Shuichi Seemed to cover his face even more. How does he even know my name?! That's kind of creepy you know..but..I think they gathered some information about me while I was unconscious. Dammit, I'd rather Remain a mystery to anyone then reveal myself so boldly any-day.

"Yes..please call me Y/N though." I said with a serious face, with a bit of annoyance too but honestly I don't want no beef with this dude.

"As you may know.. I go to Hope's peak high school and my title is the high school level detective..so..um I'll just ask you a couple of questions so I get to understand you a bit more.."

"Okay..now I don't even want beef with the mr.detective here, does he think I don't like him or anything? I mean.. eh? I don't know him like crazy but atleast let me warm up to him because I'm not standing any chances between a nosy detective..Nuh uh." I thought and rambled inside my head.

"U-um..shall we start..?"he gets out a pen and a tiny notebook.

"Yeah.." I mumbled, weak from this entire accident.

" beginning with question 1, if you can remember, can you say how you got in this situation?"

I thought of the blinking lights, the nasty footsteps, everything all over again. Until a click made in my head.

"Well..I was walking from school alone and I was heading to the alleyway for a shortcut..I thought there was someone behind me so I kept my suspicions up. And when I was sure I ran as fast as I could, only to end up in the streets and a big car - truck hitting me. And then I woke up here." I said, shivers went up my spine when I explained it. It gave me the bad case of heebie jeebies. I only made it short so he could understand it more? And also for the sake of not knowing what would literally be my whole backstory.

"Hmmm..." he silently said. I watched the detective dude do his work and write it all down

"What else?" I said in annoyance, still giving a cold look.

"O-oh.. um.. y/n.. i wanted to ask but I hope it doesn't seem awkward but..where does it hurt?.." he said, awkward as hell and I could see some sweat running of the side of his head.

Goddamit , it looks like I made him feel a bit bad. i guess I'll just answer his question politely.

"Well.. it just hurts everywhere in general." I said, the pain felt swollen now with all these bandages on me.

"Oh.." he looked slightly away, I cocked my head a bit which seemed to gain his attention back on me.

"Well..it was nice meeting you, your mother wants you to get out early as possible, which is probably the right time to go right now. Your mother has been worried sick." He then gets up and waved shyly as he heads outside in the waiting room.

Well.. I guess for me it's time to go back to my normal ways of life. Being yelled at countless times but still appreciated. I'd guarantee my mom is gonna be Much nicer now. ill probably beg for an iced tea after this,I bet she'd say yes.

But.. honestly what was I waiting for? I didn't want to stay in this stupid room anymore. As I slowly got to the edge of the bed, I slowly put my feet on the cold wooden surface.

Great, it's cold but I don't care now. As I slowly got up everything was aching. My legs and arms were killing me already. Ugh, stupid accident, more like on purpose.

As I slowly walk towards the exit of the room, I open the door. To peak out my head I see and hear screaming and shouting.

It wasn't any shouting, it was my mother's. Goddamit mom, what else is on your mind this time?

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! MY DAUGHTER NEVER DESERVED THIS AND SHE SHOULD'VE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT BEING LEFT ON THIS STUPID,DIRTY,GROUND! You HEAR ME? YOU WILL GIVE ME A DEAL!" My mum shouted at what looked like the boy's grandpa. His face was as sturdy as a statue and didn't affect him at all, gee he's intimidating kind of..

Shuichi was in the corner, covering his ears and his face looked kind of annoyed and terrified at once.

Great... I felt my cheeks burnt up in embarrassment. My mom caught the whole world's attention and now I'm so Fucked. Great..just great mother? Why did you have to do this? Instead of normally talking to the head of the Detective agency thingy..? Ugh.. a stern face grew on my face as I kept watching, sighing.

"Alright..here's a deal." The older detective said, Adjusting his tie."we will let your kid, if so, maybe explore the campgrounds of Hope's peak, where my son goes to." He said. "If you agree with this, maybe we can talk it out." He said, bringing out his hand for my mom's to shake.

"..."

"..."

"Deal accepted." She said, she still looked angry as hell but she decided to accept the deal.

Shuichi suddenly then looked to me, I peeped loudly like a mouse and hid myself into the room again, everyone glancing at the shut door that closed loudly. As I hid in the room, my swollen back hits the wall as I slid down into a ball, embracing my knees with my arms.

Oh..my god...literally..Am I going to..go to HOPES PEAK?! Literally..I can't believe it..I'm going there?! I mean not like actually going but like I'm going?! I don't even know how to explain this..maybe I'll even get a chance to go there!! Oh..my god..oh my.. oh lord..what am I going to do now?!