ⓄⓃⒺ

𝙱𝚃𝚂 - 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚎1:05  ───|────── 𝟺:𝟻𝟶|◁              𝕀 𝕀             ▷|                          ∞            ↺

𝙱𝚃𝚂 - 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚎
1:05  ───|────── 𝟺:𝟻𝟶
|◁              𝕀 𝕀             ▷|
                          ∞            ↺

"Let's break up"a short sentence make the blue hair boy shot his head up.

"What!?"

"You heard me Tae."

"But why?"

"I don't think this gonna work."and just like that he walked away,leaving Taehyung,shocked and sad.

Just sad.He himself doesn't really know why.

"I'll get you back one day."

It's not Jimin nor Jungkook everyone.

Taehyung said as he looked at his now ex boyfriend's back who slowly walking away from him,his brain started to plan on how to get him back.

That's when his eyes landed on Jeon Jungkook,who was walking to his class.

"Hey shortie can you do me a favor?"Taehyung's deep voice make the younger blush.

"W-what favor s-sunbae?"

"Be my fake boyfriend."

"Your what!?"

"My fake boyfriend."

"So you're telling me your crush asked you to be his boyfriend?" Jungkook's best friend,Yugyeom asked.

They are now at the lunch table with two other friends.Jungkook has told them everything that happened in the morning and now he's being questioned like a criminal.

The four has became friends since diapers and doing almost everything together before Jungkook has to move away,only two years though.

Despite them being only few months older than Jungkook,they treat him like a baby.

"What did you say,bun?"Mingyu join the question.

"I told him I'll tell him the answer after school.What should I do?"

"I don't really know Kookie.You'll have a chance to be with your long time crush but you'll ended up hurting yourself because he doesn't love you and we hate to see you cry."Jaehyun said and the other two nodded in agreement.

Apparently,Jungkook has a crush or maybe already fall for the older since last year,Taehyung might not remember him but Jungkook still remember the first time they talked.It was when he first transferred here and got lost,Taehyung helped him and even hold the heavy books for him.

"It's your choice pup we can't tell you what to do but remember that we're here."

"Thank you guys."

Jungkook met Taehyung at the school entrance when it's time to go home,the older was effortlessly handsome by just standing there with one hand in his pocket,his sleeve rolled up.

"So,your answer?"

"Y-yes."

"Yes?Alright we will start tomorrow then.Here,my number,now come with me I'll drop you off and pick you up tomorrow."

"O-okay."

Jungkook cheeks turn red when the older intertwined their hands together,it fit so perfectly,like puzzle pieces.

He know he's being stupid for accepting the favor,knowing very well that he'll ended up hurting,but he decided to push that aside and let his heart enjoy this moment for now.

The students who were walking by was shocked then cooed when they see both together.

Well,Kim Taehyung is the school heartthrob.He's so goddamn handsome,smart and rich.Almost every girl in school want to be his girlfriend and even many boy too.

On the other hand,Jungkook is a nerd.

A cute one.

He's adored by almost everyone in the campus,being the school little fluff ball.He's pure,innocent and kind.And the students was so determined to keep his innocence as long as they can.He'd always seen wearing those colorful pastel-like outfit,it's mostly oversized and make him look so small.

Let's see what's gonna happens after this.