ⒻⓄⓊⓇ

𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊 - 𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚘𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟸:𝟷𝟷  ──────|─── 𝟹:𝟹𝟸|◁              𝕀 𝕀             ▷|                 ∞                   ↺

𝟸:𝟷𝟷 ──────|─── 𝟹:𝟹𝟸
|◁ 𝕀 𝕀 ▷|
∞ ↺

Monday finally roll around,Jungkook woke up by his alarm,slowly rubbing his eyes with his small fist while yawning before left his comfy bed to get ready for school.

After done he come out and make himself breakfast then waited for Taehyung to pick him up.

Everything was pretty much the same.Jungkook now became closer to Taehyung's friends,the boys didn't know about their deal though but they sure love the youngest.

The couple would act all lovey dovey with each other,Jungkook is happy with the sweet gesture from Taehyung even though he knew it's all fake because he could always spot Taehyung's ex-boyfriend whenever they're acting sweet and stuff,it pain him,yes but what can he do?

His friends would always warn him in the most gentle way possible,scared of their best friend getting hurt,but Jungkook only smile at them and said he okay.

He has come this far,it's too hard to go back,he can't go back.

The bell finally rang,telling the students that school ended.Everyone cheered since they can finally left this hell hole and started to gathered their belongings,one by one left the class.

Jungkook was the last one to leave since he's the class president and need to check everything before he left.

Suddenly someone open the door and Jungkook shot his head up,his eyes widen in fear when saw who entered the class.

Sweetheart,my book don't have those bastard to hurt my Kookoo no worries ;)
I just like fooling around.

Jungkook shot his head up and smile brightly,showing his bunny teeth upon seeing Taehyung standing there.

"Hi my little president.Ready to go?" Taehyung deep voice make Jungkook blush and the pet-name didn't help the situation one bit.

Jungkook nodded before collecting all of his stuff.But when he stood up and wanted to walk toward Taehyung,he tripped on the table and his pretty face almost hit the floor,his eyes was shut tightly awaiting for the impact that he gonna receive but he got none only feel hands wrapped around his torso.

"Careful bun."

Jungkook looked up and his eyes lock with the older hazel one.Both were losing in at each other eyes.

Taehyung unknowingly lean in,those pink lip look so kissable and he wanted to know how it feel to have it on his.Slowly their lip touched.Jungkook was shocked at first but then close his eyes and move his lip along with the older,he has never kiss anyone.Taehyung is his first kiss.

Jungkook could feel millions of butterflies in his stomach.Their lips fit so perfectly together.

Both boys pull away after a minute or so,needing oxygen.Taehyung's forehead was connected with Jungkook's,his hands now around the smaller boy's slim waist.He smile when saw how red Jungkook was,the younger looks so adorable,so he decided to give Jungkook another peck on his lip before unwrapped his hands from the younger's waist and holding his hand instead before walk out of the classroom.

Taehyung decided to took Jungkook to the arcade first and both enjoyed the games there,playing several of them, laughing happily while doing many silly things,both were having so much fun to care how the other would think of them.

That day Taehyung found his new favorite sound.

Jungkook's laughter.

The boy was so adorable that his heart hurt from so much cuteness,now he understands why the students at school adored him.

One thing he doesn't understand was why his heart was beating so fast,that it almost burst from his chest,it also happened when they kiss earlier.

But Taehyung once again only shrugged it off.

I have no idea where's this going HELP!