ⓉⓌⓄ

𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙾𝚗𝚎  - 𝙸 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞1:05  ───|────── 𝟺:𝟻𝟶|◁              𝕀 𝕀             ▷|                          ∞            ↺

1:05 ───|────── 𝟺:𝟻𝟶
|◁ 𝕀 𝕀 ▷|
∞ ↺

The next day,the new couple could be seen holding hand walking with each other.

Jungkook was a blushing mess while Taehyung held his face up like a proud man,smile never leave his lip.

Their first day of being boyfriend,or well,fake boyfriend just start and Taehyung doesn't know why but the younger's blushing face make something inside him flip.

He ignored it though,thinking he's just like the other student that adored his cuteness and nothing else.

But Jungkook was on a whole different level,his inside was screaming and jumping in joy by just holding Taehyung's hand.His big hand was so warm and it make Jungkook feel giddy inside.

When they finally arrived in front of Jungkook's class Taehyung released his hand from the younger and turn to him.

"I'll go to my class now bunny,I'll come get you when it's lunch time yeah?"

"Y-yeah sunba-I mean h-hyungie."Jungkook was about to go in when Taehyung grabbed his hand and turn him around before gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Now you can go."Taehyung smile at the blushing Jungkook.

He somehow didn't notice it when the younger face turn into a small frown.

So he kiss me because his ex was watching?

Jungkook was now at the lunch table with Taehyung's friends,they're a group of seven.Whole university know who they are.

Now the poor bunny was being squished by the group,they keep cooing,acting like he was a three year old boy.

"Hyungs stop and let my boyfriend breath."

"Oh right,sorry Jungkookie you're just so adorable."

"It's okay hyungie."

The boys spent their lunch time getting to know the youngest better while the said male keep blushing the whole time whenever they talk about him and Tae.

Jungkook was too busy replying Taehyung's friends question that he didn't notice the way Taehyung look at him,not to mention his ex-boyfriend was no where in sight.

Taehyung himself also didn't know how he look at Jungkook,like Jungkook was the most beautiful thing to ever exist which he is,didn't notice that he felt butterflies in his stomach when he saw the younger's giggles.

That night both ended up talking for hours before going to bed contently.

Jungkook couldn't help but fall deeper for the older,at this point he doesn't care anymore if he'll get his heart broken,he wants this,he chose this and he won't regret it.

Taehyung was such a sweet boy,the way he treat Jungkook was so gentle just like how he treat a little baby,sweet and caring.

Let the future be the future,Jungkook will only live the present and enjoy being Taehyung's boyfriend.

......

I decided to make Taehyung a sweet boy because you guy hate him for six of my books already......

Also I planned to make a one shot book with your request,twice a week,I'm not sure yet though.

I love you💜💙