ⓈⒾⓍ

𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙾𝚗𝚎 - 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕𝟸:𝟸𝟹  ────|───── 𝟺:𝟺𝟽|◁              𝕀 𝕀             ▷|                          ∞            ↺

𝟸:𝟸𝟹 ────|───── 𝟺:𝟺𝟽
|◁ 𝕀 𝕀 ▷|
∞ ↺

The next day was like hell for Jungkook,Taehyung was back to be all lovey dovey with Joowon and it make him felt so suffocated.

Many students were so mad at Taehyung for making their school fluff ball become so dull,the school feel like losing their sunshine and they want the bubbly Jungkook back.

They didn't notice that Taehyung also felt somehow uncomfortable when his boyfriend try to make any skinship with him.

He himself doesn't get it either,he want Joowon back but when he has him as he planned,nothing feel right.He didn't feel the spark whenever he kiss Joowon,he doesn't find his laugh adorable nor beautiful but rather annoying.

He also notice Jungkook's state,the boy looks so lifeless.

Does he really like me?

a/n:*facepalmed*

"Taehyungie let's go out after school today."Joowon said excitedly,hand wrapped around Taehyung arm.

"Sorry Joowon but I'm busy today."

"Oh!it's fine we can always go next time."he sounded disappointed but then flashed Taehyung a smile before left him to his class.

"Hyungie!" Jungkook's cheerful voice make everyone gasped dramatically before start cooing,the happy Jungkook is back?

When they turn to the cute boy table,in wonder as to why his mood changed so fast,they saw him hug another handsome male who hands was around Jungkook's frame hugging him just as tight,his mouth curl into a smile.

No one has ever saw him here before,probably a new student.

"When did you come?And why didn't you tell me?How long are you gonna stay this time?" Jungkook keep throwing the boy questions,making him chuckle.

"Slow down pumpkin."he slowly sit down with Jungkook still on his lap.

"I just arrived and come straight to your school and good news for you I'm transfer here bunny."the last sentence make Jungkook squealed happily before kiss the boy's cheeks.

"Mingyuie!he's gonna study here!"Jungkook turn to his friend and excitedly tell him,the boy that hold him also turn to the said male and flashed him his significant smirk,making Mingyu blush furiously.

a/n: guess who!

Right,the boy is no other than Jeon WonWoo,Jungkook's beloved older brother.Before transfered here he study at the University in Busan,their hometown.

Jungkook always talk to him on phone and visit him as much as he could,he even cry sometimes when he miss WonWoo too much.

And the older decided he can't stand his brother crying so he come back to Seoul.

Their brothers bond was so strong and WonWoo just like everyone,treating Jungkook like a baby.

"Kookie!"Mingyu shout,his face was red like a tomato now.Well,apparently Mingyu has a fat crush on Jungkook's brother,the other three also know this and keep teasing him from time to time,encourage him to confess.But he keep saying no,thinking the older doesn't feel the same.

Little does he know,the older also fall in love with him.

The boys continue chatting happily together,Jungkook forgot that he was sad just minutes ago.His brother coming back is the best thing happened today.

He was having so much fun teasing his friend that he didn't notice a certain blue hair boy looking at them,his jaw clenched.

"Someone's jelly"Jimin's exclaimed make Taehyung stop his staring at turn to his friend.

"What!? I'm not!"

"I didn't say it's you."Jimin retort,smirking after.

"They do looks really good together."Namjoon decided to spiced up the conversation.

Wanting Taehyung to realize his own feelings.

The five boys already have some suspicion that both boy were related and nothing near lovers but Taehyung was far too  blind by jealousy to notice that.

He didn't admit it though.

So stubborn.

I'm a 01 liner.

What about you?

Oh and I love you💜🤎

Stay healthy,moonies.

Also and I'm from Cambodia.