ⒺⓅⒾⓁⓄⒼⓊⒺ

𝙱𝚃𝚂 - 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝟶:𝟸────|───── 𝟺:𝟶𝟺|◁              𝕀 𝕀             ▷|                          ∞            ↺

𝙱𝚃𝚂 - 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍
𝟶:𝟸────|───── 𝟺:𝟶𝟺
|◁ 𝕀 𝕀 ▷|
∞ ↺

The bright light that shine through the curtains from the window with bird chirping sound was heard in a peaceful morning.

In a cozy room there lay a couple that were sleeping soundly while snuggling with each other.

Taehyung woke up due to the brightness,his eyes slowly open trying to adjust to the sunlight,a smile immediately curl into his face upon seeing a certain bunny boy that was sleeping in his arms,looking ever so beautiful.In Taehyung's eyes Jungkook is just perfect no matter what he does.

After two years of dating Tae finally asked Jungkook to move in with him and when the younger said yes he was on cloud nine.

It has just been a month since Jungkook move here and everyday was perfect,they did pretty much everything together.

Taehyung graduated last month and will work as a new CEO at his father's company while Jungkook will start his last year at university after the break end.

Taehyung gently place a kiss on his boyfriend's forehead,smiling fondly before softly sit up trying not to wake his little boyfriend up and went to the bathroom freshen up before making breakfast for both of them.

Taehyung is not a great cook but breakfast is not that hard.He once tried making something special but ended up almost burn the kitchen and got scolded from his bunny.That's why the attempt to cook something hard was nowhere near his mind ever again.

Jungkook finally wake up to found no one next to him,pouting slightly he sit up and rubbing his eyes with his fist cutely before getting out of bed waddling towards the kitchen.

When he saw Taehyung's back,immediately he went and back hug the older.

"What are you making hyungie?"Jungkook asked,his voice come out muffled since his face was pressed against Tae's back.

"I'm making pancakes baby,it's not burning this time don't worry."Tae added,not letting Jungkook said anything again then turn around and boop Jungkook's nose before leaving a sweet peck on his pouting lip.

"Go and wash up,the breakfast will be done soon,bun."

After breakfast both were sitting in the living watching some tv show while cuddling.

That's what they normally do in their break,none of them seem to get bored nor tired of being always so close to each other if anything they love it.

"Baby."Taehyung called Jungkook,breaking their comfortable silent,the younger hum in return eyes still glued to the TV.

"I love you."the words make Jungkook look up from the TV and smile brightly at Tae before pecking his lip.

"I love you too,hyungie."

Yup,this couple is that random,they would out of the blue saying how much they love each other just like now though it's been two years this habit still continues and it probably won't die down.

"Thank you for accepted that stupid deal,angel." Taehyung said,still clearly remember the very first reason why they become a sweet and adorable couple now.
If it wasn't for a deal there's no way they'd become boyfriends.

"I actually have something I've never tell you before hyungie,as to why I accepted the deal so easily."

"What is it bun?"

"I-I have had crush on you since we first met." Jungkook could feel his cheeks getting red while tae open his eyes wide.

"W-wait really?I thought you just fall for me during we were acting."

"Nope,why would you think I accepted it that easily,silly." Jungkook said before giggles cutely.

"Still thank you,baby.I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend,to call you mine.I love you so much gosh.What have you done to me?"

"Cast you a love spell?"Jungkook asked playfully before scrunched his nose making Taehyung cooed,tighten the hug.

"I don't mind though."

And both keep talking about random staff and laughing with each other.

Both were happy with how they are now.Yes,they had a small fight then and there but would always ended up in each other embrace at the end of the day because in a relationship there'd always be an up and down.You can't just expect the good and not the bad.

That's how couples and relationships work there would be times you fight or argue over something so stupid and small,just learn to step down and don't be stubborn,you are not always right.

Just because the side of your story is right doesn't the other's wrong.

The same goes for both of them and that's what make their bond stronger than ever.

Fin

It end here because as I said this book has no angst.

Btw I publish a new book it probably a short one just like 'I' you guys can check it out if you want to.

Love you💜💙