18

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

"You drank the whole bottle?"

My hazy vision darted over to my left when Kyle entered the pool area with a towel over his shoulders. I sat there, feet on the water while drinking expensive wine my wallet would never recover from for two months. He sat next to me and read the bottle, smiling a little before he gave it back and I took another long swig. One where the bittersweet taste of pain and numbness coursed over my throat. "He said he wished we never met." I cried a while ago before I went out of my room after that little museum visit. I didn't know what else is there left to do and I couldn't close my eyes or else I'll see Luke—and feel my chest compressing together so painfully like it wanted nothing else but to break again and again.

So, here I was. Sitting at the edge of the pool while drinking my heart out. I have low tolerance for alcohol, maybe that's why I couldn't feel anything right now. "I'm sure he wouldn't say that if—" His voice trailed that I chuckled in disbelief.

"I know. If only I told him the truth, right?"

"Hey, Theo—"

"It's my fault. It's all my fault." There it goes again. I'm crying again and I hate it. I hate crying over things that I should've moved past by now. I hate crying about what I did because it always reminded me of that night. It always goes back to what happened that night. I could remember how he was close to crying. How he called for me so many times but I never looked back.

I never did.

"Come here." Kyle pushed aside the bottle while my head came crashing at his shoulders. Crying, again. Sobbing. Hurting. Breaking.

"I love him so much that it hurts, Kyle. It hurts so much."

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

▷ BESIDE YOU - ACOUSTIC

2017.

"The bathroom's done. The garden needs more flowers. And our bedroom is the definition of perfect I don't think I'd let you go for tours anymore. Nope." I squealed when Luke grabbed me by the waist and dragged me down the bed beside him. His face so close to me I'd give everything I have to make this moment last for a lifetime.

"That's selfish, bub. You gotta share me with our fans, you know?" I raised my brow in a mocking manner as he showered me with kisses it's unbelievable how lucky I am to wake up to this everyday.