26

lol i lit rally forgot to publish bc i was so busy playing stardew valley.
anyways, enjoy!!

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

The Stockholm concert was surprisingly so big I almost got lost around the venue once it's filled with people in and out of the concert hall. I had to film the outside up to when they go in and I find it hard to avoid the questions being thrown around at me while they were waiting and singing theo's song. "Do you and Ashton have a thing now? I saw the picture! You guys are so cute together!" I scrunched my nose and breathe heavily, laughing it off awkwardly because apparently, that night in Copenhagen, Ash and I had a picture where he was kissing my cheek all the while Kyle was hugging my legs.

They were drunk as hell from the surprise tequila they ordered and I was the only one who's sober enough to drag them back in the car with the help of their bodyguards. And I almost swore to the heavens I won't drink again because of that! "We're best friends. You guys know that already." I say, not letting the gossip of the two of us spread around like wildfire.

I followed the crowd as they ran inside. Guiding myself backstage where I saw the boys already carrying their guitars around their shoulders while holding cups of beers. "Hey, what's up?" I greeted, setting my camera down as Cal handed me his drink. "It's a big crowd out there." I added, raising my brow up and down with intent to make them nervous.

"I know, right! The hotel was swarming!" I almost forgot about that. Seemingly, someone let slip the hotel we're staying at. The very reason the road was covered with fans all around demanding the window to be opened. And me being me who's still irked about carrying their drunk asses to the car, I opened the windows and the crowd went into frenzy.

I closed it eventually though, because I was almost blinded by all the flashes. "It's also a big stage. I feel like I'll be out of breath three songs in." Calum mumbled while peeking at the side. The squeals getting louder by the minute.

"That's because you still smoke. It's fun quitting sometimes, you know?" I finished the cup he handed me and raised the camera once more. Forgetting I was supposed to do my job. "I like your shirt. It's so bright." My eyes travelled on Ashton's very bright yellow button down, he flashed it about silly making me laugh.

"I'm gonna be topless out there anyway. It's hot. And it'll probably rip halfway through." I nodded, switching to Mike who's jumping up and down while wiggling his arms around.

"You feelin' alright, Mike?"

"I'm doing minimal jumping jacks before going out there."